What we doing as a backup in case TSC/TheColi goes down for good?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If you think this board has "tribalism" and dumb shyt talking points... I can just imagine what Reddit is looking like :mjlol:

I'm not so much concerned about losing the ability to discuss wrestling as I am losing the ability to discuss sports with the same people I have always talked sports with on here

Plus, there's nothing like another 2Pac vs. Biggie thread in 2024 going 10 pages...

But I'm more so just reading, lurking, and posting once a blue moon. Compared to over here where I get my engagement on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is the only forum I use. Don't like Reddit's comment format. Don't post any wrestling related stuff on social media. Don't like Discord.

I guess once this is done, that's it, unless someone makes a similar alternative.

There's no other place that talks hip-hop/sports and has a wrestling section that's actually active. It's over. Once this is done, it's over. :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:huhldup: hell nah that can't be the alternative we going with

that's like going from fried chicken and collard greens to beets and greenbean casserole :scust:

Yeah Wreddit is bottom barrel :scust: . Like the jokes are corny, the memes are bland, just a typical sweat neck beard too cool for wrestling cosplaying subreddit.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
roman-reigns.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Aside from one other forum I post on (not wrestling related), I’m done with them. If this goes down, I’m not looking for another forum. :ld:

:francis: Yep this is like the final stand of forums. I need my hip hop, sports, and piff fukkery and not so much this Tweet, IG me, Telegram me, Discord numbers, and all that shyt.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:dead: Nah I see yall on Reddit. But on the real, like I said numerous times if the Coli dies, I'm done. Its bad enough I have a Discord with a bunch of subs but not a single shyt dedicated to each of them, forums just hit different. Its just something about engagement with various opinions outside the usual circle jerks that most Discords tend to have.

:manny: If the Coli dies, its just a sign of the times and use getting older and moving on. Nothing stays the same sadly....
Reddit :picard:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is the only forum I use. Don't like Reddit's comment format. Don't post any wrestling related stuff on social media. Don't like Discord.

I guess once this is done, that's it, unless someone makes a similar alternative.
I don’t like the Discord format. If it’s a busy server and you aren’t living on there then it’s impossible to keep up.

I’m on the Fightful one. Work has Discord blocked even on the guest WiFi. When I check in on the AEW thread at night and bring up something people will be like “we discussed this hours ago and have moved on.” Well fukking excuse me you little bytch for not looking thru hundreds of messages that have been posted in the last 10+ hours.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s crazy that the site is left in the condition it is and there hasn’t been a mass exodus. What happened on sohh that made everyone leave like they did?

We can’t embed x posts without changing the URL to Twitter for a year and haven’t been able to easily change avatars in like two years :dead:

Also I know it’ll bring trolls but hell there are trolls here now, never seen a forum with closed registration.

7:30 Femme (RIP) was always responding to people's complaints on some "if y'all don't like it you can leave :jawalrus:" type shyt

that's when Cook partnered with Brook cause he already had a forum available he wasn't using which ended up being TheColi, i think the last straw was the server going down during the Heat/Mavs playoff game

then a ton of well known posters like @Orbital-Fetus and @Ugo Ogugwa made the jump and the rest was history :wow:
I think it was a 2012 first round playoff game since this site launched April of 2012. I just want to at least know what happened. I came back and immediately noticed that it felt like nobody was doing maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Things really haven’t been the same since @cook left. Registration hasn’t even been open in I think 5 years now. I don’t think we’ve ever gotten answers to any of these questions.

Same as nobody ever finding out what happened to @Malta :to: