What we doing as a backup in case TSC/TheColi goes down for good?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I-m-Out.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I haven't been able to stick with using Discord, but I guess I will try to learn more about it. Feels like all forums eventually die when the owner disappears or the server/host finally goes unpaid.

Yeah I have a gut feeling that there will be no last goodbye on here. So its either migrate to other pastures, or just keep it trucking on the other side. Hence, why I honestly came back to these parts to bridge the gap of nonsense, because eventually folks going to log in with an angered fist to an error 404 screen :francis: .

Sad state of affairs where the internet is going out like the surrounding spots of your old neighborhood. Its all becoming a Scooby Doo Ghost Town and a sad reminder that things will never be the same. I have to face it despite not wanting to. Hell, nobody wants to be the grizzled old ass dingbat that complains about the recent and miss the good ole days.

You adapt with just going with the flow or moving on and accepting change, or you are left behind in a void of flabby and sick.

Bottom line, I already got my rocket ship ready for my next journey the moment I get redirected to Google.com :ehh:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Need to downsize to the lowest possible size. Think 110x110 is the limit. You gotta hit 105x105.

I was able to change my avatar, you just have to resize

I tried resizing it a few times and it still hits me with the error notification. The lowest it’s going for this particular phot is like 29 KB, so that might be it