What was your FIRST JOB and at what AGE???

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:laff:

My mom is Jamaican and my dad is American. They were bound to have differences. Before they use to argue in their room with the door closed, now they don't give a damn now that were older.
Lol...they haven't slacked at all...I can't even tell if they are having a disagreement in public...when I was a kid I thought they communicated telepathically :dead:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
DODGER STADIUM AT 16

:whew: a nikka was getting verbally abuse.. from move out the way to come on homes or vato u in the way hey..

but my last day i said fukk it.. took about 20 dodger dogs and about 30 dollars in cash.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dont know bout yall but my first joint and i thought alot of others was this crazy ish is thats how it really went down got called calvin and all lmao it was fun though for the most part my manager always made sure he had bad chicks on the register

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lol...they haven't slacked at all...I can't even tell if they are having a disagreement in public...when I was a kid I thought they communicated telepathically :dead:

Me too :gladbron:!!

OMG!! Me and you have such a strong connection. We should exchange numbers and continue this conversion over the phone :krs:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
13 cleaning hospitals with my aunt for 100 bucks a week. Learned how to mop and all that. Didn't get another job till I was 15 and have been working since. Matter fact I think when I was like 8 or 9 my parents would take my brother and i to clean offices and they'd have us change all the trashcans and then watch "The Drew Carey Show" and "Third Rock from the Sun" till they finished.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
13 worked for the after school program for chicago public schools....first checked grabbed wcw revenge and the flint 13"s...been hooked on money ever since:blessed:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A PM?? I thought you loved me :wow:

@Versa @Kind Gentleman @Paz @Tony_Bromo @krackdagawd How do ya'll Get Innu to like you?? I want her to like me so she could give me her number.... i really like her.

I showed her my penis, told her I really liked the kind of person she seemed to be, gave her my number, then continued to be myself. In that order specifically.