What was your FIRST JOB and at what AGE???

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 16 working at Pathmark as a cashier. Man the struggle groceries some people used to buy boy. Gotdamn, made a nikka appreciate what my fams was able to provide. I got fired from that bytch at 17 though. It was prom, I wasn't goin to work the next day. First time I've heard the term you've been terminated lmao...I was like gotdamn bytch.... Terminated though. lol :dwillhuh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 16 working at Pathmark as a cashier. Man the struggle groceries some people used to buy boy. Gotdamn, made a nikka appreciate what my fams was able to provide. I got fired from that bytch at 17 though. It was prom, I wasn't goin to work the next day. First time I've heard the term you've been terminated lmao...I was like gotdamn bytch.... Terminated though. lol :dwillhuh:
lol, i actually never got fired in my life (always left cause of school/found something better OR i'd leave before they could fire me when i felt it was coming, lol). but those words definitely sound harsh.

closest i ever got to getting fired i pulled a semi-george costanza. HR girl told me i was out cause i was a part-timer and they needed fulltimers (it was actually a BS reason). she said they would pay me an extra two weeks and that i could stay or leave for the next two weeks. They expected me to leave but i went back to work as if nothing happened. pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on them and my supervisor came and talked to me and said he spoke on my behalf and that I could stay a little bit more until i give a decision on if i want to be fulltime or until i find a new job. ended up staying 6 months and then i quit, lol.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
15, Junior day camp councelor at the rec center....helped me foster an infinite amount of patience with kids. Paid well too.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, i actually never got fired in my life (always left cause of school/found something better OR i'd leave before they could fire me when i felt it was coming, lol). but those words definitely sound harsh.

closest i ever got to getting fired i pulled a semi-george costanza. HR girl told me i was out cause i was a part-timer and they needed fulltimers (it was actually a BS reason). she said they would pay me an extra two weeks and that i could stay or leave for the next two weeks. They expected me to leave but i went back to work as if nothing happened. pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on them and my supervisor came and talked to me and said he spoke on my behalf and that I could stay a little bit more until i give a decision on if i want to be fulltime or until i find a new job. ended up staying 6 months and then i quit, lol.

Lmao that was smooooth lol. Yo sun that actually just reminded me of how I got the Pathmark Job. Yo I actually out the blue called them and told them i was coming in for an interview, that the manager told me to call in, and confirm the appt. I was like yeah um I'm supposed to come in for an interview on thursday, they were like uh...uh....ok come in, and speak to John. John was a goofball, and he basically asked me when can I start. I was like man I'm 16, and just walked onto my first job...:takedat: thought I was the man.

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
I was 14 working at my mom private legal practice as a clerk. Basically just delivering paperwork to court and doing invoices. Still got paid minimum wage tho...

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arby's at the age of 16.

Free Mozzeralla sticks is a life changing experience.:ahh: