What was your FIRST JOB and at what AGE???

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
14 worked for my dad's development company...filing, answering phones, typing random shyt. I think he paid me $60 every two weeks. Went back when I was 15 and he paid me $100 every two weeks plus my mom still gave me an allowance - I was ballin! Lol, it was actually fun cuz his office was across the street from THE liquor store, I saw so much ratchet hood shyt go down every summer by being posted like that :ohlawd:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
14 years old. Boys & Girls Club Summer Camp.

Had me as a counselor to the 12 year olds :snoop:

To add insult to injury, they made the dude I came in with, who was 17, counselor of the 8 year old group...fukking ass backward. It was a long summer :sadcam:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
14 worked for my dad's development company...filing, answering phones, typing random shyt. I think he paid me $60 every two weeks. Went back when I was 15 and he paid me $100 every two weeks plus my mom still gave me an allowance - I was ballin! Lol, it was actually fun cuz his office was across the street from THE liquor store, I saw so much ratchet hood shyt go down every summer by being posted like that :ohlawd:
what was that 100 dollars like in todays money

im assuming you like 34 or some shyt

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I was like 17 working as a waiter at this restaurant in downtown Atlanta for the summer. Them tips :wow: :blessed: Used to stack at least $300 on a weekend alone, not to mention ripping the restaurant and havin' people pay for orders cash and pocketing the money :lolbron:

Next summer, I was workin' at the airport with the homies. :troll: Gettin' all the airport buns >>>>>> *