What was your FIRST JOB and at what AGE???

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
15- worked custodian summer help for the school district. $6 an hour.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
First Check I got was at the age of 8, spent the summer with my Aunt out here in Texas and got to be an extra in the movie Problem Child.

After that, from 12-14 I used to help my potna's Dad who had a janitorial business, we used to come and clean up a few jails and office buildings getting that tax free paper.

Atfer that I worked at Kroger and I've been working every year since except my freshman year of college

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
15 got a job working In the mp3 department at circuit city slangin the first iPods to old ppl. Used to have to give seminars on Sundays to these parents trying to teach them how to use these things. That's when that Oakley MP3 player glasses came out everyone was :ohhh: at the technology we had them shyts in a secure glass box for all to see

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
A look out up the street from the trap house and then I got a promotion to opening and locking the burglar door and closing it back. I think I was 13...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
17 years old started working at Staples. :ahh: Those were the days. Fun as hell because damn near everyone else who worked there was young still in HS or just graduating. We'd be in there talking about video games, women, sports w/e and it was always some drama. Loved that job for the first year I was there.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
14 worked in Dallas in the summer at a party rental companybest job ever
I rode all over Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth delivering and setting up shyt for events and parties
because I was underaged no tax was taken out my check
I was balling

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
My first job/hustle was cutting yards at 14. I would walk around the hood with my lawn mower going from door to door asking if I could cut/edge their yard for $20. Worked like a charm too I did on average 2-5 yards every week. I've always liked shoes and my mama wasnt bout to spnend $100 plus on J's/Nikes every few weeks how I wanted them but if I could meet her atleast halfway she would give me the other half to get them which was fine by me atleast I was able to buy every shoe I wanted and it felt good because I knew I put in the work to get them. By the time I hit 16 though that lil $40-$100 every week wasnt cutting it for me no more so I moved on to other things.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My first job/hustle was cutting yards at 14. I would walk around the hood with my lawn mower going from door to door asking if I could cut/edge their yard for $20. Worked like a charm too I did on average 2-5 yards every week. I've always liked shoes and my mama wasnt bout to spnend $100 plus on J's/Nikes every few weeks how I wanted them but if I could meet her atleast halfway she would give me the other half to get them which was fine by me atleast I was able to buy every shoe I wanted and it felt good because I knew I put in the work to get them. By the time I hit 16 though that lil $40-$100 every week wasnt cutting it for me no more so I moved on to other things.

Like what? :shaq:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my first job was at age 16. worked at a grocery store shagging carts and bagging groceries. eventually I got on the register which was cool cuz that meant no cleaning up or getting them carts. was in the food and commercial worker union so it's time and a half every sunday and holiday. started off making $4.60 and ended at $5.75. but u best believe I worked all the sundays for the OT :ohlawd:. I was working like 20 hours a week after school back then making around $100 each week on my check :obama:

I thought I was ballin. well I kinda was. no bills back then in the 90's. gas was only $1 a gallon, lived with my parents, and no one my age had cell phones then, so I didn't have to worry about that bill :yeshrug:.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Either 16 or 17 worked at K-Mart in the men's department. Got to wear a tie everyday to work and feel like somebody while i was scoping out the hoes. shyt was fun for the most part, i miss that job. :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
14 years old. Boys & Girls Club Summer Camp.

Had me as a counselor to the 12 year olds :snoop:

To add insult to injury, they made the dude I came in with, who was 17, counselor of the 8 year old group
...fukking ass backward. It was a long summer :sadcam:

them kids was lookin @ u like :pacspit: weren't they?