what was the last item of clothing you bought (off or on-line) ? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
But see it might the Tommy Hats and knit hats and t shirts in that had alimost as much prestige as real Tommy maybe morw .

Thr fake Tommy was kinda not looked at as fake becuae the quality was good and Tommy was new and you were not really sure waht was authentic or not.

But in retrospect the notion of fake tommy may or may not turn a retro consumer off today. Another irony is that the fake Tommy sold very well at first

you love your ironicals :russ:

but yeah tommy and polo vintage wears will always be popping. those tommy old school rugbys still cost a grib.

e1115fdec31fa842a4a8baed017b91f4_listingImg_P6VCADChsj.jpg

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Look at B.G.'s Chopper City in the Ghetto vol 2. Album Cover he is rocking a Tommy Gear skull cap that is bootleg but that goes to show how Accceptable it was for a moment and region.

New Orleans had bootleg culture, a Girbaud Jean branded short set combo that was very popular and coveted. Lil Wayne said they call them Truck Fits whem he wss a kid in his neighborhood because thecliteraly came off the bac of a truck .
Ironicaly Decades later Truk Fut clothing brand by Lil Wayne

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Ir wven look at BG Chopper City in the Ghetto vol 2. Album Cover he is rocking a Tommy Gear skull cap that is bootleg but that goes to show how Accceptable it was for a moment and region.

New Orleans had bootleg culture, a Gribaud Jean branded short set combo that was very popular and coveted. Lil Wayne said they call them Truck Fits whem he wss a kid in his neighborhood because thecliteraly came off the bac of a truck .
Ironicalky Decades later Truk Fut clothing brand by Lil Wayne

:ohhh::salute:

round here the closest to that bootleg culture were adidas-2-stripes, these fake adidas with 2-stripes the peoples would wear. :russ:

Trukfit-Leon-Black%2C-Red-and-Yellow-Crewneck-T-Shirt-_219776-front.jpg

lol the gucci knock off color tag, his even taking the truk-fit mantra to heart :russ:

Asicz

Daps
In the 90s there wasn't really a vintage retro culture or resell culture for clothing and kicks like now

Daps
Those HBCU hoodies made a comback now and In think Karl Kani is back too
Karl Kani came back like a year or so ago but it really didn’t stick. I know hstry did a collab but I believe quavo was rocking that shyt heavy but nothing really made ppl seek it out. Had it been more popular rappers supporting then yeah but it pretty much sizzled out.

Asicz

Daps
I like the retro Nautica jackets and Nautica competition shirts I wonder if that will comback. I was loooking at a old early mid 90s Nas interview and he rocking a Nautica jacket. They even had Nautica van automobile back then

Last edited: