what was the last item of clothing you bought (off or on-line) ? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That’s true about the illmatic shirts but there is one vintage illmatic shirt that has one love on it as well but was remade awhile back and sold on urban but the og one has the og fruit of the looms tag. I think someone is selling it on eBay for 1500 lmao

I got a couple of HSTRY pieces as well. I love vintage hip hop tees because it reminds me of the 90s/ early 2000s but it’s a certain look. Like I don’t do the illmatic album cover printed on a plain tee. ( or any other album covers )

dope bro, ebay you find a lot of obscure pieces.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
My only thing about the vintage Rap t shirt thing was in the 90s people rarely rocked Rap concert promo t shirts that had the designs being sold now.

They were considered piw grade and cheap because of rheir price points.

I respect the hustle and intetest though from Gen Z and late 90s born millenials

Now I do rememver rocking lile R and B concert T shirt or Stevie Wonder concert T moms gabe me and rhat woups be a sleepimg in the crib shirt, again they were very chesp like 2 for 10 or 15.

But regardless people love them now and I see they are considered cool and fashionable even though the opposite was true in the actual 90s.

Just ironic to me.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
jQomxVI.jpg

PsfbTMH.jpg

the black set.
the navy set.
and a grey set to match
the Jordan 3's i'm about to order.

UKVu0t8.gif

Asicz

Daps
Another thing about the vintage stuff. I saw sime du rags in amazon and Bow Wow is the du rag model on the du rag pack and the du rag cost like 5$ . 15 to 20 years from now that same du rag or picture of Bow Wow might he highly regarded as if he was highly regarded right now.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
My only thing about the vintage Rap t shirt thing was in the 90s people rarely rocked Rap concert promo t shirts that habe the designs being sold now.

I respect the hustle and intetest though from Gen Z and late 90s born millenials

Now I do rememver rocking lile R and B concert T shirt or Stevie Wonder concert T moms gabe me and rhat woups be a sleepimg in the crib shirt, again they were very chesp like 2 for 10 or 15.

But regardless people love them now and I see they are considered cool and fashionable even though the opposite was true in the actual 90s.

Just ironic to me.

yeah for sure i guess its nostalgia but its really the young heads that sport them i guess rebellious or whatever. they wear them things to peacock lol.

jQomxVI.jpg

PsfbTMH.jpg

the black set.
the navy set.
and a grey set to match
the Jordan 3's i'm about to order.

UKVu0t8.gif

jordan3s? you should wear the stan smiths his wearing ... you want the pant leg to tuck in and footwear unnoticeable.

but its a nice assemble.

Daps
My only thing about the vintage Rap t shirt thing was in the 90s people rarely rocked Rap concert promo t shirts that habe the designs being sold now.

Just ironic to me.
Lol that’s real shyt too. The vintage joints was flea market joints. Same prints would have bruce Lee bob marley etc etc on the shirt :mjlol:. But I did have a couple of those shirts even tho I had iceberg gibuad polo etc in my rotation.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
St louis
yeah for sure i guess its nostalgia but its really the young heads that sport them i guess rebellious or whatever. they wear them things to peacock lol.

jordan3s? you should wear the stan smiths his wearing ... you want the pant leg to tuck in and footwear unnoticeable.

but its a nice assemble.

black cements with the black tracksuit.
white true blues with the navy.
maybe my georgetown 1's with the grey.

UKVu0t8.gif

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
black cements with the black tracksuit.
white true blues with the navy.
maybe my georgetown 1's with the grey.

UKVu0t8.gif

just checked those out those are the slim fitting line joints, yeah you could sport them. i still would lean on just the one colored joints.

Asicz

Daps
because of the price they are going to want to charge no one will spend money on counterfeit weak joints that rip and shred.

unless they customized them joints :ehh:
But see it might the Tommy Hats and knit hats and t shirts in that had alimost as much prestige as real Tommy maybe morw .

Thr fake Tommy was kinda not looked at as fake becuae the quality was good and Tommy was new and you were not really sure waht was authentic or not.

But in retrospect the notion of fake tommy may or may not turn a retro consumer off today. Another irony is that the fake Tommy sold very well at first