what was the last item of clothing you bought (off or on-line) ? :

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Karl Kani came back like a year or so ago but it really didn’t stick. I know hstry did a collab but I believe quavo was rocking that shyt heavy but nothing really made ppl seek it out. Had it been more popular rappers supporting then yeah but it pretty much sizzled out.
I think I saw a Vlad TV and Kani interview like last year I think he said he is doing well over seas

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I likr the retro Nautica jackets and Nautica competition shirts I wonser of that will comback. I was loooking at a old early mid 90s Nas interview and he rocking a Nautica jacket. They even had Nautica van automobile back then

6f69a7a16e98c4d689b222de5bc2bade.png

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Interesting to see Puma make a bit ofna comback. Puma was non existent in the 90s and 2000s.
Jay Z is like the creative director now

beyonces ivy park just cut a mega check from adidas, didnt adidas buy puma ? :ohhh:

Daps
Interesting to see Puma make a bit ofna comback. Puma was non existent in the 90s and 2000s.
Jay Z is like the creative director now
Puma did make a comeback but the only pumas that ppl wore when I was growing up was
Screen-shot-2012-05-01-at-10.34.58-PM.png

And
puma-men-s-sky-ii-hi-fg-basketball-shoe-puma-white-high-risk-7-m-us-mens-puma-white-high-risk-8adb-main.jpg

they were called dopeboy because all the dope boys rocked them and used to stuff drugs around the ankle part lol

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I like the retro Nautica jackets and Nautica competition shirts I wonder if that will comback. I was loooking at a old early mid 90s Nas interview and he rocking a Nautica jacket. They even had Nautica van automobile back then

Operation Firm Biz, so what the deal is?
I keep a phat jew-el, sippin' Cristy
Sittin' on top of fifty grand in the Nautica Van, uh

Foxy Brown "Affirmative Action"

I'm Sorry...What?: Mercury Villager Nautica Edition

Daps
I like the retro Nautica jackets and Nautica competition shirts I wonder if that will comback. I was loooking at a old early mid 90s Nas interview and he rocking a Nautica jacket. They even had Nautica van automobile back then
These Brands won’t make a comeback because now the brands to rock are the high designer brands.

it’s like how having a millenia, legend, etc meant you was the shyt now you gotta have the lambo trucks and RR lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
These Brands won’t make a comeback because now the brands to rock are the high designer brands.

it’s like how having a millenia, legend, etc meant you was the shyt now you gotta have the lambo trucks and RR lol

real bars but sometimes it takes a brand years and years of obscurity before they blow even louis vuitton was around in the 80s and 90s low leveling just mainly luggage wear. another brand that were awhile before they blew "about-a-boy" rihanna blew that up.

q-Xj9FWCy6kYcSUePUSbnT15uJl22ddMMvabMZUKj--TfjASdpq1WreBwYUzeiTTogw-x1HGn-t0m0_o0LuJbS0uLr_efHT3vZiaIZ7XoL5dg0cuUKmTNnO77TQLi5b8klvwbVxGyqjXq4F5SsuZ1nZHq6Ze9oB00HxsSiTJdLz30RfvzYyQTg

Rihanna%20wearing%20a%20BOY%20hat%20in%20LAX

sometimes brands that had a noise sometimes reinvent themselves or just start blowing depends on the trend climate and if they can capitalize.

some like karl kani couldn't and etc. (but its not over its never over)