what was the last item of clothing you bought (off or on-line) ? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
wondering if people were into hiphop t shirts or them novelty joints? would you wear shyt like the joints below? @everybody.

rBVaVlwJCL2AcmpmAAC-oluFEGk858.jpg

13630857_0.jpg

00c84a9def83ee1201f9d907fafd8c8e.jpg

il_340x270.2706548529_p5lt.jpg

HIP_HOP_BEAR_Mens_Blue_650x.jpg

71jvQXQkC1L._AC_UX385_.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
@BlackDiBiase I listen to Rap I don't wear it :mjlol:

thats real talk, i want to know. so you think its childish or just non-appealing not even at home or to grocery store visits?

lol @ you mocking them tee's. white hipster culture loves rap t-shirts smh.

+ i bet if they were a 100 plus dollars you'd wear them lol.

Daps
lol you bought this in the store no doubt, i am sure you needed to see how it fitted.

lol it still exists they now do high end gear like billionaire-boys-club and etc.

dope site, like the garments.

:salute::ohhh: on or offline bro?
The top three shirts all online and the wwf one is when I was grocery shopping and I haven’t seen it since but a good amount of ppl ask me where I copped when I’m rocking it lol

Daps
the wwf joint is a classic joint hold onto that, hipster are all about copping these retro tee's.
Yeah I know. I’m glad that shirt was released tho because some of these vintage wwf shirts are crazy expensive. Ive done seen shyt as high as 130 bucks. One thing tho, the print of the vintage wwf shirt was done right because I’ve done seen some retro ones but the print doesn’t look as vintage, idk how to explain it lol.

I’m looking at this classic one right now
s-l225.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know. I’m glad that shirt was released tho because some of these vintage wwf shirts are crazy expensive. Ive done seen shyt as high as 130 bucks. One thing tho, the print of the vintage wwf shirt was done right because I’ve done seen some retro ones but the print doesn’t look as vintage, idk how to explain it lol.

I’m looking at this classic one right now
s-l225.jpg

:russ: never knew he had the NYPD saying.

but you're on point with what your saying about them vintage shirts. its very popping the "hipsters" and "what-not" use those tee's as a form of expression or something. how they identify themselves still young in the world. basically if you get yourself a collection of vintage, retro, memobrabilia like garments you could do the Virgil Abloh thing and monetize that market with your own brand.

tumblr_mz97q5gfq51ra44j7o1_500__1_-5353.jpg

its like 10 solid years of these type of tee's being worn on the streets, parties, photoshots, its popping.

might look into a copping a wwf mr.perfect t-shirt. him and macho are my goat wrestlers ... if i cant find i will press my own joint on transfer paper lol.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
thats real talk, i want to know. so you think its childish or just non-appealing not even at home or to grocery store visits?

I wear Rap t-shirts of my favorite rappers I grew up on! Wear what the fukk you like and what appeals to YOU!

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I wear Rap t-shirts of my favorite rappers I grew up on! Wear what the fukk you like and what appeals to YOU!

deep are they those new crispy joints or vintage album covers and poses? :salute:

the new joints :

Asap-Rocky-Wu-Tang.jpg

the other joints :

bidHcemSQeqBGafaxDQs

$356.00* · Out of stock

rap tee's are big and most are going for $49.99 not a bad chunk of change that.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

The shirts were not my particular taste or preference but yeah those younger brehs than me might think different or other racial demographics might love them.

Carlton Chronic one is corny to me but maybe those Urban Outfittters types might like them or kids, ir younger brehs

Not appealing to me to wear Biggie as cartoon character he was a real man imo

Maybe the Pac one as a piece of Art in a lil frame maybe

But nah I rather rock Griselda Records merch if Im gonna do Hip Hop or like a Nas HSTRY label or maybe Nas exclusive Nastradamus 20 th Anniversary Capsule collection.
Or the OG Cash Money Millionares logo short/print bandanas.
Maybe Illmatic album cover shirt or even Nas Kings Disease cover shirt.

I also had an idea to do boxers or bucket hat or t shirt screen printed with Only Built For Cuban Links original Purple Cassette tapes pattern completely covering the material. Also habe the Iverson coli smilie pattern printed allover a shirt as a patern.
Probably a money making idea that I'll never do.

And as farbas the vintage concert shirtd there weren't realkt Nas concert shirts during his 1st release but they try to make a fake vintage look that street vendors wouldbsell for 5 or 10 bucks now the white? retailers got the idea now.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The shirts were not my particular taste or preference but yeah those younger brehs than me might think different or other racial demographics might love them.

Carlton Chronic one is corny to me but maybe those Urban Outfittters types might like them or kids, ir younger brehs

But nah I rather rock Griselda Records merch if Im gonna do Hip Hop or like a Nas HSTRY label or maybe Nas exclusive Nastradamus 20 th Anniversary Capsule collection.

I also had an idea to do boxers or bucket hat or t shirt screen printed with Only Built For Cuban Links original Purple Cassette tapes pattern completely covering the material. Also habe the Iverson coli smilie pattern printed allover a shirt as a patern.

And as farbas the vintage concert shirtd there weren't realkt Nas concert shirts during his 1st release but they try to make a fake vintage look that street vendors wouldbsell for 5 or 10 bucks now the white? retailers got the idea now.

bro you're nice with it.

rock that idea and ofcourse them illmatic t-shirt joints are dope but you got an idea follow through today the only difference is presentation.

the market been flooded the ones who level up have better presentation, not product. :salute:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Funny story my Moms gave me Wu Tang Sunz of Man( Wu Affiliate group) merch with a Killah Bee logo in the back left shoulder and the Sunz Of Man logo in front t Shirt.

It was random but Fly She was on campus at UDC for some reason maybe teaching. I think some street promo team guy gave it her lol she is not Rap fan really.

Last edited:
Daps

That’s true about the illmatic shirts but there is one vintage illmatic shirt that has one love on it as well but was remade awhile back and sold on urban but the og one has the og fruit of the looms tag. I think someone is selling it on eBay for 1500 lmao

I got a couple of HSTRY pieces as well. I love vintage hip hop tees because it reminds me of the 90s/ early 2000s but it’s a certain look. Like I don’t do the illmatic album cover printed on a plain tee. ( or any other album covers )