What was our HS GPA

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
How come a good GPA matters in college? Do you have to tell employers what your gpa is?

Nah it doesnt matter. Unless you working for a wall street company or your doing grad school

Most jobs dont give a flying fukk about your gpa. You can even lie to them about it on your resume. They are prolly not even gonna check it :manny:

Shiiiiiiit my uncle lied on his resume and still got a official job at the World Trade Center before it collapsed :manny:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day

college , under 2 lol. money problems hit me harder than I thought they would

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
How come a good GPA matters in college? Do you have to tell employers what your gpa is?

Some industries like finance and consulting really stress high GPAs. For other employers, a good GPA isn't necessarily a requirement. With that said, if you want a Fortune 500 entry-level professional job, keeping your GPA up can only help you, as long as it's not at the expense of doing extracurricular activities and finding internships.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
1.4 ... Cant recall one time bringing my bookbag home or doing homework. Standardized test scores were great , though. My teachers new I was capable , I was just lazy. Didn't wake up until it was time for me to fill out college apps , and got denied by all of them.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
and now you're serving fries or walkin' around walmart collecting boxes or doing nothing, that's definitely something to be proud of

the apathy with so many people is astounding, dont blame society, don't blame the hood, dont blame teachers, white people, asians, hispanics, or even the president, blame yourself for not applying yourself

you reap what you sew

Hmm way to make assumptions

I bet I make way more money and am smarter than you. Not everyone worships at the alter of compulsory schooling

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hmm way to make assumptions

I bet I make way more money and am smarter than you. Not everyone worships at the alter of compulsory schooling

doubtful - very doubtful ; I'm not even going to dignify that humorous possibility or get into a epeen comparison contest with you, I'm simply saying it's sad that no one applies themselves and even wears that laziness/apathy like a badge of honor

It's not about schooling. It's about taking pride in yourself and trying to excel in anything you do. That is obviously a foreign concept to you.

If you ended up becoming a success in life and not another statistic, then good for you. But breeding that kind of apathy and laziness is not starting a good foundation for the children/teens of today. Not everyone can sleep their way through school and not end up with a minimum wage job.

Either way you didn't attempt to fulfill your full potential and that's sad.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How much money do you make ho?

Why even ask such a moronic question? I'm a CTO, you can make up whatever figures you like, I'm not even going to get into a hypothetical debate about who makes more money. Which is silly / childish and laughable.

My point stands. You readily admitted to not even trying and think that's "cool" that's not "cool" that's sad. Look around your apartment/condo/house and ponder where you might be if you had actually tried your best. If you supposedly made a success of yourself w/o even trying, just imagine where you'd be if you had actually tried.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What you don't understand is that school and the real world are completely different things

You can't teach someone how to be a hustler and you can't make any money in a classroom

You're obviously an inside the box ho. Enjoy your corny ass corporate job

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
For all the bullshyt they try to teach you in high school, I graduated with about half of it. But then, I didn't go to school but half the time.

:laugh: My GPA is well above 3 in college though. That's all that matters to me.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What you don't understand is that school and the real world are completely different things

You can't teach someone how to be a hustler and you can't make any money in a classroom

You're obviously an inside the box ho. Enjoy your corny ass corporate job

And all that hustling will end up putting you in a pinebox someday. I will enjoy my "corny ass" corporate job which allows me to work from home and not worry about the next man tryin' to jack me.

That being said, I do agree there are things that school can't teach. There are book smarts and there are street smarts. But you are very simple minded if you think you can't have both. Again setting limits on yourself. You should have tried to excel and you wouldn't be looking over your shoulder.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For all the bullshyt they try to teach you in high school, I graduated with about half of it. But then, I didn't go to school but half the time.

:laugh: My GPA is well above 3 in college though. That's all that matters to me.

and we saw how Caine ended up didn't we

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And all that hustling will end up putting you in a pinebox someday. I will enjoy my "corny ass" corporate job which allows me to work from home and not worry about the next man tryin' to jack me.

That being said, I do agree there are things that school can't teach. There are book smarts and there are street smarts. But you are very simple minded if you think you can't have both. Again setting limits on yourself. You should have tried to excel and you wouldn't be looking over your shoulder.

:scheme:

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

haha, let's put it this way.. i have an AR15 to meet anyone who gets past the alarm system..

touche though, those words were foolish ; my point stands though, this guy is sitting here tryin' to beef and battle with me and all im saying is, don't set any limits on yourself, try to excel in anything you do, school, sports, chess, reading, rappin', mixing, djin', etc. And to anyone who thinks someone with book smarts can't have street smarts also, you're a clown. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I just wish more people were perfectionists and did everything they could to better themselves in all arenas of their life as opposed to being apathetic and lazy. if that's an unpopular point of view, then so be it