What was our HS GPA

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
2.44 HS
2.23 College, but I still got 5 semesters. want to end up as close to 3.0 as possible.

if i could start over i'd start at the comm college and go literally for free THEN go to the 4 yr.

Daps

Was 1.7 going into Senior year. Got Straight A's that entire year, got a 32 (out of possible 36) on ACT. Applied to college A week after HS graduation and got acceptance letter 3 weeks later.

Graduated college with a 3.0. Currently in grad school working on MBA.

Daps
HS: 3.5. it was at like 2.9 11th grade but senior year they basically gave the grades away

College: I spent 2 years at one and then transferred to another to study something completely different. At my og college I never checked my GPA but if I had to guess it was probably somewhere around 2.8-3.1

when I moved to a new one they transferred the credits but not the grades :win: got a 4.0 gpa off 2 semesters of class

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I doubt that. I doubt i can sleep thru college and pass

Last semester I didnt go to a class AT ALL. And was still able to get a B+

In college you teach yourself. If your going in there thinking these teachers are gonna teach you something you are in a position to fail harder than not going at all

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Last semester I didnt go to a class AT ALL. And was still able to get a B+

In college you teach yourself. If your going in there thinking these teachers are gonna teach you something you are in a position to fail harder than not going at all

right, you might get a LITTLE help during freshman classes or during really REALLY hard shyt like calculus but the rest of that shyt is on you player. i speak from experience.

YBE

Banned
Daps
College is easier than high school tho

college is most def. harder. there's just more freedom on the day to day. but come the end of the semester, its :to: shyt is such a pressure cooker, i was contemplating saying fukk it :manny:

i also think it seems easier because we're older & more mature whereas in high school, nikkas couldn't focus for more than 20 mins (evidently from this thread :russ:). Let God give me a Zac Efron type do over.........Geometry? :childplease: 10th grade Chemistry? :childplease: Algebra? :childplease: I'd be at fukking Princeton right now bruh.