What was our HS GPA

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
High School - 2.0, yet again each and every year, I was absent 30 days out of the year. I only showed up to take the tests. :manny: :ehh:

College - 3.1, half-assin' it, I need to get it to a 3.5 at least.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
3.46...graduated in the top 10% of my class.

3.46 was top 10%?

4.19 in hs - had like 5 different academic recognitions and considered for valedictorian
3.41 in college (didn't GAF my frosh year and had a terrible quarter when i was on line)
business school - i don't even wanna say, thank god for GND

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Wasn't interested in impressing any ho ass teachers. If I didn't feel like doing something I just didn't do it

Didn't bring a backpack to school the last 2 years

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
3.46 was top 10%?

4.19 in hs - had like 5 different academic recognitions and considered for valedictorian
3.41 in college (didn't GAF my frosh year and had a terrible quarter when i was on line)
business school - i don't even wanna say, thank god for GND
Went to a small high school in the hood and had classes with a lot of cats who just didn't give a fukk about school. I reckon that I wouldn't have made top 10% in a bigger school though.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How come a good GPA matters in college? Do you have to tell employers what your gpa is?

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
High School - 2.0, yet again each and every year, I was absent 30 days out of the year. I only showed up to take the tests. :manny: :ehh:

College - 3.1, half-assin' it, I need to get it to a 3.5 at least.

why acknowledge you're half assin' it? Why not try so you can accomplish some of your goals in life? is your goal to be a sub-par citizen? i'd hope not, have some pride in yourself

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How come a good GPA matters in college? Do you have to tell employers what your gpa is?

no, just that you graduated, unless it's a very official job, no one is going to investigate your high school or even your college background

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Wasn't interested in impressing any ho ass teachers. If I didn't feel like doing something I just didn't do it

Didn't bring a backpack to school the last 2 years

and now you're serving fries or walkin' around walmart collecting boxes or doing nothing, that's definitely something to be proud of

the apathy with so many people is astounding, dont blame society, don't blame the hood, dont blame teachers, white people, asians, hispanics, or even the president, blame yourself for not applying yourself

you reap what you sew