#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I used to be 2 but became a 1

I really dont like many people anymore

I guess its kinda sad but Im happier than i ever been

Got a lot of fake people out of my life this way

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
You don't change from extrovert to introvert. Like, no theory out there even suggest that. You die as what you're born as.

I used to be terrified of interacting with people, even felt awkward talking on the phone, I was always alone with my thoughts and strayed from everybody

when I was in the 10th grade I switched schools and found some really cool people and started going out a lot, parties and all of that, started kissing and trying to get with girls, next year I lost my virginity and felt like the best person in the world

four years later, I can't imagine not having people in my life and I love socializing

seems like a switch towards extrovert to me

but I guess personal development is a myth because "you die what you're born as", okay, believe in whatever theories you like

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I used to be terrified of interacting with people, even felt awkward talking on the phone, I was always alone with my thoughts and strayed from everybody

when I was in the 10th grade I switched schools and found some really cool people and started going out a lot, parties and all of that, started kissing and trying to get with girls, next year I lost my virginity and felt like the best person in the world

four years later, I can't imagine not having people in my life and I love socializing

seems like a switch towards extrovert to me

but I guess personal development is a myth because "you die what you're born as", okay, believe in whatever theories you like

One theory is that your auxiliary function develops during adolescent, so an introvert with develop his auxiliary extroverted function during this time and an extrovert would develop their introverted auxiliary function during this time. Maturity in general is supposed to improve your functions, I've even noticed it with my Dad. There is no change, you won't find a reliable theory on line that tells you different. Extroverts and introverts literally have different brain structures, again, you die ad what you were born as.

Personal development means the development of your functions, not switching from extrovert to introvert. Do your research, not trying to be mean, but it is a ridiculous claim that you're making. You won't find a reputable source anywhere that claims people switch from extrovert to introvert or vice versa.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely type 2. I like being out but I'm usually in my own world.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
One theory is that your auxiliary function develops during adolescent, so an introvert with develop his auxiliary extroverted function during this time and an extrovert would develop their introverted auxiliary function during this time. Maturity in general is supposed to improve your functions, I've even noticed it with my Dad. There is no change, you won't find a reliable theory on line that tells you different. Extroverts and introverts literally have different brain structures, again, you die ad what you were born as.

Personal development means the development of your functions, not switching from extrovert to introvert. Do your research, not trying to be mean, but it is a ridiculous claim that you're making. You won't find a reputable source anywhere that claims people switch from extrovert to introvert or vice versa.

okay bruh no need to hit me with the dictionary words:whoa: I'm just saying I used to be a person that enjoyed being alone but now I prefer being social

I don't know much about psychology so I don't know what that's supposed to be classified as:yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Introverts particular the ones on this site are socially awkward arrogant clowns

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
One thing I notice as a reoccurring pattern is that introverts are incessantly villified by extroverts or undefined individuals as being stuck up or full of themselves.

I'm an introvert, moreso type 2, and Im comfortable with it.

Conversations are draining unless meaningful revelations or discoveries happen.

I'd rather sit by my toolbox at work than engage w/ coworkers.

I live alone, choosing when to have company and for how long. I very much love that aspect.

I'm the type of person that likes to be alone around other people if that makes sense. I like to know there is a world that is bustling and moving without me having to interact with it necessarily but if I chose to, its there.

I have never dated a true introvert such as myself. I find it time and time again that extroverts tend be drawn to me and like to pull me out of my comfortable shell to make them comfortable doing the things they like to do. But such is the nature of the beast, two introverts will probably never realize how much they want each other because they are so closed in.

Like now, Im in Frankenmuth (:mjcry:), on vacation with an extrovert who wants to visit every bar, brewery, winery, museum, restaurant and talk. God, she loves to talk. If I dont speak for 30 minutes, somethings wrong, in her head.

:snoop::sadcam::mjcry:

:yeshrug:
Chapelle explained bold best you might not be stuck up or full of yourselves but you sure wear the uniform of a stuck up/full of their self person esp when you hear the online mainly descriptions some of y'all say. Talking to people are draining. No offense but most of y'all just like me aren't famous or anything where people are clamoring that much for your attention where y'all can't walk away or leave the situation without people caring much. This and other stuff gets y'all them labels honestly.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
okay bruh no need to hit me with the dictionary words:whoa: I'm just saying I used to be a person that enjoyed being alone but now I prefer being social

I don't know much about psychology so I don't know what that's supposed to be classified as:yeshrug:
I don't think you enjoyed being alone. I think you just didn't have a supportive crew like you found when switched schools. It seems more like you found people you could be yourself with and now you who you've always been anyway.

Introverts particular the ones on this site are socially awkward arrogant clowns
I won't say all of them but some do exhibit the traits of someone thinking more of,themselves than the real world thinks of them. I get bored from talking to others lol. Fam you ain't that important and truth be told most wouldn't miss them if they told,them they didn't want to talk to them, go out with them, etc. In most cases people would just find different or new people to replace you. Same as when I go,on here for things that my friends aren't into discussion wise. No hard feelings towards my friends. I think on the low they really insecure but just like being ugly or anything negative who wants to admit that straight up? It sounds better to say I'm something else,that sounds cool, trendy in certain circles.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think you enjoyed being alone. I think you just didn't have a supportive crew like you found when switched schools. It seems more like you found people you could be yourself with and now you who you've always been anyway.

I won't say all of them but some do exhibit the traits of someone thinking more of,themselves than the real world thinks of them. I get bored from talking to others lol. Fam you ain't that important and truth be told most wouldn't miss them if they told,them they didn't want to talk to them, go out with them, etc. In most cases people would just find different or new people to replace you. Same as when I go,on here for things that my friends aren't into discussion wise. No hard feelings towards my friends. I think on the low they really insecure but just like being ugly or anything negative who wants to admit that straight up? It sounds better to say I'm something else,that sounds cool, trendy in certain circles.
Exactly what I'm saying.

They love to say. "The Convo has to be meaningful for them to be engaged" "They lose energy being around people" "most people just ramble about nonsense"

The problem is always other folks who just go about their day having normal social interactions.

Its crazy to me how they can be so full of conversation and life behind an anonymous screen name but cinch up and get nervous when talking to people in real life.

These are the same people that have an issue with saying "good morning" to people at work.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm an introverted extrovert. I don't chat people up for the sake of talking and I only speak if the topic is of interest. Generally I keep to myself and people watch. I'm very good with people tho and they think I'm funny. So I can flip the switch when I please.