What the nastiest food u ever ate in ur life

dyingonce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
My grandma (maw maw, if you're Black) uses regular salt and pepper. She doesn't know or care what sea salt is lol.
fasho i had a maw maw and a paw paw

and on a side note they just used regular ingredients but the stuff back in they day wasn't genetically modified

but if you haven't tried sea salt try it sometimes

Taco

All Star
Daps
Eggs trash too:francis:

You eat baby’s, might as well suck a dikk:umad:
The funny part is, egg yolk is what the embryo eats for nutrients. Their ain’t no baby chicken in the eggs we eat. Imagine being a grown man going your whole life thinking that ignorant shyt :mjlol:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Popcorn is probably the most disgusting food I've ever eaten. Like it doesn't even feel edible to me

I'm literally surprised that it's so popular
Popcorn and a cold soda/slurpee are a goat combo, but I can see how someone wouldn’t like it. Prolly feel like chewing on packaging peanuts or something? I ask cause there’s a Korean dish that consist of rice cakes in some Gochujang sauce, and the rice cakes remind of sone packaging peanuts :scust:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Popcorn and a cold soda/slurpee are a goat combo, but I can see how someone wouldn’t like it. Prolly feel like chewing on packaging peanuts or something? I ask cause there’s a Korean dish that consist of rice cakes in some Gochujang sauce, and the rice cakes remind of sone packaging peanuts :scust:

You know what, that was a good analogy. To me it tastes like pistachio or sunflower seed shells grounded up lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Popcorn is probably the most disgusting food I've ever eaten. Like it doesn't even feel edible to me

I'm literally surprised that it's so popular

:camby:

Ole smuggle in some trail mix to the movies-ass nikka. :scust:

Too bad more brehs don't eat it more often instead of the unhealthy bullshyt they be snacking on. :beli:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

Ole smuggle in some trail mix to the movies-ass nikka. :scust:

Too bad more brehs don't eat it more often instead of the unhealthy bullshyt they be snacking on. :beli:

but its filled with oil, butter and sugar? anyway i like popcorn dude is bugging :hubie:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
but its filled with oil, butter and sugar? anyway i like popcorn dude is bugging :hubie:

It's actually not. All that shyt you named is optional.

You can actually make popcorn without oil. :unimpressed:

Nikkas love salt so that's a dub, then wonder why the blood pressure high as fukk. :snoop:

Fat fukks be putting sugar on popcorn? :what: (Eating kettle corn basically turns popcorn into candy.)

That's like telling nikkas not to eat a salad cause the dressing has sodium in it. :comeon:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It's actually not. All that shyt you named is optional.

You can actually make popcorn without oil. :unimpressed:

Nikkas love salt so that's a dub, then wonder why the blood pressure high as fukk. :snoop:

Fat fukks be putting sugar on popcorn? :what: (Eating kettle corn basically turns popcorn into candy.)

That's like telling nikkas not to eat a salad cause the dressing has sodium in it. :comeon:

:russ: