What the most boring big city u ever been too

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
3. Sacramento. 2 or 3 clubs and they all cater to greasy cacs. Pretentious dive bar and soulless ace of spades club.

Agreed :francis: I bet those clubs were The Park and The Mix. The Park is better during warmer months but shyt has been falling off. At least I get in for free and the bartenders are straight.

Tried to holla at a chick there last Saturday but she was a bedwrench with a case of yellow fever:stopitslime:

The Mix is cool on Sunday night's mostly because of the DJ :lawd: other than that:camby:

Ace of spades used to be a club back in the day (Empire). Memories :ahh:

Reno and San Antonio also as well as Downtown Dallas.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Black folks all at filmore and hunters point.

Like folks said, it's who you know
You gotta realize Im used to being in a city where we are the vast majority. Other cities close by like DC, Philly, and NY have highly visible black populations. San Francisco and Boston are the only two major cities Ive been to where they try to hide black people

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
San Francisco is kind of like New York..lot of day parties and invite only events. Lot of $$$ out here so everybody wants to be on some exclusive shyt.

18580039_1945086032393261_3007824240872259584_n.jpg

singer-ashanti-and-rapper-ja-rule-perform-at-their-shows-after-party-picture-id598852562

singer-ashanti-attends-her-shows-after-party-at-hue-sf-on-september-2-picture-id598852482
maxresdefault.jpg

lou1849copy.jpg
920x920.jpg

dope-a-90s-house-party-temple-sf-2.jpg

:takedat:

DL_20120502_DSC0061

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They the minority. White homeless dudes all over. San fran is dope in very small spots. All and all every lazy. Strip clubs arent bad. Have an area for them...reminded me how bmore set up...

True, I wasn't saying there were more black homeless I just meant that the only black people I saw were homeless.

Too bad I didn't know the good spots so I ended up taking BART up from 16th and mission to 12th street in Oakland.... breh.
My first time in Oakland was Frist Fridays, and every street was packed, playing loud music, people dancing, people on bikes doing wheelies in front of cop cars :wow:

I went to a shoe store that had better music than most clubs, ended up getting some kicks off the strength of the in-store vibe :lawd:

Oakland just something else breh, i'm gonna go back soon cuz round trip tickets from dallas are only 73 dollars for some reason:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Agreed :francis: I bet those clubs were The Park and The Mix. The Park is better during warmer months but shyt has been falling off. At least I get in for free and the bartenders are straight.

Tried to holla at a chick there last Saturday but she was a bedwrench with a case of yellow fever:stopitslime:

The Mix is cool on Sunday night's mostly because of the DJ :lawd: other than that:camby:

Ace of spades used to be a club back in the day (Empire). Memories :ahh:

Reno and San Antonio also as well as Downtown Dallas.

Yep, The Mix. DJ is alright, the atmosphere is average. Lotta flat booty mexicans in Sac.

I caught a hip hop show at Blue Lamp a few years back. Some interesting talent in the city. I think it's shutting down.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Those rust belt cities on my way to new york and DC to see my niece and nephew

First stopped was Cleveland..family live there and man the blacks i came across was defeated...like 90% of sisters got kids and dudes are broke..that was only in the city the outskirts blacks look like they was doing ok

Buffalo..made one stopped and after that hit 80mph till i left upstate new york

Pittsburgh... Racist cops on every block. Saw the California tags and boom was pulled over quick