What the most boring big city u ever been too

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
\

heard you..yeah the haitian nikkas really love the white girls up there :russ:..i went up there for a fight card and that shyt was so prevalent..the club i was in had a good amount of white ppl but the music was FIRE!!!! so i had a great time in it plus got wasted :manny: but i thought there were a good amount of black ppl in that city...i went up in june..maybe it depends on the time of the year..but i had a great time there..id give it another chance
:salute: Respect.....I aint know it was so many Haitians there :lupe: Yea, everyone said we went at the wrong time. This my second time ...the first time I went I was alot younger and the clubs I was in was lit...reggae clubs ....reggae clubs filled with cacs :beli: but the music was on point. We gonna do it again...we wanna alternate and do Montreal-toronto-montreal-toronto...in Toronto I have family

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
1. San Francisco. Yoshi's was the only bright side. Tenderloin was like TWD. Got some bomb Chinese over by marine mem hotel.

2. Anchorage... vibes were wierd. Tipsy Moose was where I could chill. No culture whatsoever.

3. Sacramento. 2 or 3 clubs and they all cater to greasy cacs. Pretentious dive bar and soulless ace of spades club.

4. Dayton OH. No night life. Bama as fukk.

5. San Antonio... if you're Black. Literally nothing for you. There is a spoken word venue on the east side thats culture, not sure if the reggae spot is still there.

6. OKC...2 decent clubs, a couple piano bars, boring people.

7. Reno...Hot August nights is the only reason me and the Mrs. fly there.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Phoenix. 5th largest city in the US and damn near everything closes downtown at 11 pm
:gucci:

gif_oprah_no.gif

Nah, no way...