patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
philly, i love it but the place is just different

imagine ya swept the whole usa with a broom, and then just took a full dustpan and dumped in on one spot, that spot being philly :lolbron:

walk out their airport and you just acquire a new dusty complexion

love philly too but their airport...thee worst ive ever been to in the US..alot of outdated shyt and the security is very lax

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
skeets man why do you think montreal is boring? i was in downtown montreal near bell centre and that shyt was live as fukk..and knowing how you get down its easier to get into the "other shyt"

I went .around this time, end of Septemeber I believe. We stayed 3 or 4 .days downtown.. like from Thursday to Sunday. We did the site seeing thing and mostly chilled due to the weather being gloomy frist couple days. The hotel was near some famous church and across the street from some huge mall and near a Chinatown of all places. I wanted to goto this reggae club I remember going to but it was closed. In fact alot of the clubs I remembered was closed. The lounge we settled on going to was filled with cacs....I didnt want to party with cacs or goto a cac club, I already work in a cac club and watch cacs party and wanted to do something different. I didn't see many black folks or people of color...just alot of c00n ass nikkas with white girls. Also i thought the cops was construction workers due to the uniforms they wear..I was expecting something like Toronto ...I settled to just enjoying the nice hotel and its ammenties and drinking and fukking who I was with to pass the time

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I went .around this time, end of Septemeber I believe. We stayed 3 or 4 .days downtown.. like from Thursday to Sunday. We did the site seeing thing and mostly chilled due to the weather being gloomy frist couple days. The hotel was near some famous church and across the street from some huge mall and near a Chinatown of all places. I wanted to goto this reggae club I remember going to but it was closed. In fact alot of the clubs I remembered was closed. The lounge we settled on going to was filled with cacs....I didnt want to party with cacs or goto a cac club, I already work in a cac club and watch cacs party and wanted to do something different. I didn't see many black folks or people of color...just alot of c00n ass nikkas with white girls. Also i thought the cops was construction workers due to the uniforms they wear..I was expecting something like Toronto ...I settled to just enjoying the nice hotel and its ammenties and drinking and fukking who I was with to pass the time
\

heard you..yeah the haitian nikkas really love the white girls up there :russ:..i went up there for a fight card and that shyt was so prevalent..the club i was in had a good amount of white ppl but the music was FIRE!!!! so i had a great time in it plus got wasted :manny: but i thought there were a good amount of black ppl in that city...i went up in june..maybe it depends on the time of the year..but i had a great time there..id give it another chance

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
SF boring????....what the hell were you guys doing that it was so boring??...

These nikkas can't be serious saying this

It's not "boring" per se, but it's a city that's definitely catered towards white (and to a lesser extent Asian) millennial hipsters and tech nerds. Black people in the Bay Area go to Oakland to party, not San Francisco. :yeshrug: