What supplements yall on?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Interesting. Have you noticed a difference in mood and sleep. Iforce nutrition had a 5htp sleep supp. It had 200 mg 5htp then they reformulated it and brought the 5htp down to 100 mg

Mood is hard to say. Sleep wise when I first started taking it, the change was drastic. I've been taking it so long now that sleeping that deep is normal. I always joke that I'm several levels down like Inception. Unless I get only, 3-4 hours I usually feel rested.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many brehs taking creatine?
Is that legit? I thought it just gives you a water pump?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
So many brehs taking creatine?
Is that legit? I thought it just gives you a water pump?

It energizes the shyt out of your muscles which helps u grow them faster/bigger. But yea u do get water pump as well and youll look bigger obvuously. I dont use it personally cuz im naturally energized but i dont discourage people from using it. I say if u consume enough water and are healthy then take it

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Potassium, because my low Carb diet makes me unable to eat potatoes and bananas.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
its helping me lose weight :manny:

The calorie deficit is, not because u cut out carbs. Honestly u do you breh but carbs are the best source of energy especially for strength trianing. I will never suggest or follow a low carb diet.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The calorie deficit is, not because u cut out carbs. Honestly u do you breh but carbs are the best source of energy especially for strength trianing. I will never suggest or follow a low carb diet.
Carbs just make you feel hungry faster which make you more likely to eat more. :yeshrug: