What super cheap shyt do you do?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
My wife is a complete fiend with her Range Rover
I love the little hussy but she goes through more tires than Tokyo drift :francis:

Nowadays I just rent a similar vehicle
Do a little switch-a-roo
Voila.. wifey has four nice tires with good tred
Enterprise or Alamo get back three balds and a bent rim with a slow leak :mjlol:

I hate to be so frugal, but I sure do save a lot on car maintenance these days:banderas:

I... :gucci:

There are a lot of words I can use but ... :wow:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I have a prepaid phone. I use my work cell to stream YT to avoid using all of by gigs on the personal cell (which will make surfing the net damn near unbearable when there are no more gigs yet).

Speaking of YT, I listen most of my music there. I refuse to purchase Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc., etc.

I take extra plastic utensils & napkins from the cafeteria to use for lunch at my job.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Buy one movie ticket and watch two more movies for free. Surprised I never got caught doing this shyt.

I’m a student so the light rail is free. I take that shyt everywhere.

I present at a lot of research conferences and i always grab all the extra bottled waters. Got a trunk full of em.

I always have the department reimburse me for food and drinks even if they were provided for free b/c we don’t have to bring back receipts. We get reimbursed per diem.

I always turn my heat and air off when I leave the house. I look for apartments with utilities included.

My current rent includes lights, cable and internet.
When I get my tax refund check I pay my car insurance for the year, to eliminate a bill. So I only pay rent and cell phone per month.

I coupon everything. Can’t remember the last time I paid over 50% full price for anything.

Groceries from Aldis and Lidle.

In the summer I grow my own peppers, tomatoes, spinach and cucumbers on my porch. Started the plants in planters with cheap seeds from dollar tree.

I’ve driven the same car for the past 10 years b/c it’s paid for.

I sell old clothes from family members in consignment shops.

I tell family members and loved ones to buy me practical gifts for holidays.

Dad bought a HUGE pack of toilet tissue, paper towels, dish detergent, refill bottles of cleaning supplies.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Psh. There have been times where I brought my lunch, and heated/prepped it however I needed to, then left the office to go eat in a local food court, outside, etc.

Not an option for me. I do go home though since I'm not too far

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Super hack I did by mistake.

Took the fam to Disney world and purchased the meal pass which covers the cost of food but not tips which they add automatically after a meal. In between the time of us booking the trip to actually going, my card expired, so when we would go to eat, the tips would get charged to the expired card.

At the end of our trip we saved about $500 in just tips we didn’t have to pay:win:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Super hack I did by mistake.

Took the fam to Disney world and purchased the meal pass which covers the cost of food but not tips which they add automatically after a meal. In between the time of us booking the trip to actually going, my card expired, so when we would go to eat, the tips would get charged to the expired card.

At the end of our trip we saved about $500 in just tips we didn’t have to pay:win:
:russ::deadmanny: