What super cheap shyt do you do?

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
My wife is a complete fiend with her Range Rover
I love the little hussy but she goes through more tires than Tokyo drift :francis:

Nowadays I just rent a similar vehicle
Do a little switch-a-roo
Voila.. wifey has four nice tires with good tred
Enterprise or Alamo get back three balds and a bent rim with a slow leak :mjlol:

I hate to be so frugal, but I sure do save a lot on car maintenance these days:banderas:

Daps
I’m at a secret Santa right now, and I’m considering asking people for the extra paper bags and wrapping paper.

The thing is, other people are also asking for it.

:mjgrin:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
-I steal avocados from my parents neighbors tree, haven’t bought avocados in 2 years
-when I was in college I worked at Nordstrom and stole a price gun and hid it in the stockroom. When they’d have their half yearly sales or anniversary sales I would find expensive ass shoes and mark them down like 80%. Then I’d have random friends/fam come through to buy them and I’d onlynput the shoes out when they were in the store and I’d have one if the temp cashiers for the sale ring them up. So example: a 500$ pair of Bruno magli loafers on sale for 79.99$ then we’d either return them for full price or sell on eBay for ~300$
-i only buy organic produce and only do self check out and scan the produce as regular vegetables.
-specialty’s gives you a code for a free cookie when you fill out a survey, but you can only use it once per the email on your account. So I just create 8384737 new accounts and get free cookies whenever I want
-specialty’s and Panera have a shelf where they put peoples mobile orders for pick up. They never ask u for receipt ormproof especially for lunch cuz it’s busy. I’ve been in there a bunch of times and pick up someone’s random order and go back to work and eat it. It’s like a surprise lunch:mjlit:

D9IKbjeXkAIyuSZ.png

Book earliest flight and Check out A day before I fly out to not pay that extra night. Store luggage at the airport locker and then stay up all night like a nomad homeless bum

so you just stay in the airport all night :dwillhuh:

I'll go to the buffet dressed in gym gear and have my gym bag with me.

I'll sit in the back corner and little do they know, my gym bag is filled with big Tupperware.

Fill them bytches with slices of prime rib, shrimp, noodles, rice, veggies, chicken

:blessed:

wtf shouldnt you stink?

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
use coupons at fast food places QUOTE]

same here i collect them when i get them in the mail. here's a secret. you can use the same coupon over and over at mcdonalds if you use self service kiosk until the expire date

Last edited:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I bookmark stuff I like on online shopping until it goes on sale and then order it. I order extra stuff I don't want to get free shipping and then return it to the store. I always keep receipts so when someone goes I sale I repurchase it and then return it with first receipt. I actually have returned stuff to Walmart I've gotten for free. They'll give you a store credit if you don't have a receipt. Brehs I live like a king and spend like a peasant