What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you telling me that I didn't call all that shyt before it happened? @surf knows.. others know.. I negged you goin at the one person here who has made everyone in this thread fukking money including you.. :mjlol:

Don’t fall into the trap. You been helpful and everything you stated is facts. Don’t turn into the rest where a few dudes play you out and like others end up disappearing cuz a dude like me been making money off a lot of your suggestions so Just know a lot of dudes is listening and paying attention to you and appreciating you bro.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Genius hit $11+ 2 days ago i think and now it's back to $5 tho.

Yeah, I know. Those penny stocks are a ride for sure. Will get your heart rate up quick if you find the right one.

Crazy example of the market and how you can get rich quick:

If you invested $10,000 in GNUS on May 5 (.32/share) and held all of that until market open June 4 ($11/share), you would have had $343,750 in just one month.
Then if you took that and flipped into XSPA ($343,750 @ 1.88/share), you would have about $464,500 right now off of $10,000 a month ago. Or if you put that whole amount in AAL (American Air Lines @ $13/share market open June 4), you would have $482,000 right now.

We just have to help each other get in and out of the stocks at the right time. Lets get this money