What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I would cash out asap unless your fabulously wealthy.

Let me know if you see a good option play. I have alot of profit to play with now and want to give it a go.

One thing about the market is that is always good to strike while the iron is hot, but NEVER BE GREEDY
you still holding NYMT?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm the one who told everyone in here at PLAY $5. I'm the one who told everyone ERI $9. I'm the one who told everyone including that clown above about JETS. I'm one of the ones who told everyone about NVAX.

I'm the one who told everyone in here to jump on MGM, WYNN, LVS weeks ago. I'm the one who told everyone to jump on DKNG months ago.

Hey, if you don't wanna make money then don't listen I couldn't give a fukk :manny:

I'll take my posting elsewhere :mjlol: you obviously don't wanna make money.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm the one who told everyone in here at PLAY $5. I'm the one who told everyone ERI $9. I'm the one who told everyone including that clown above about JETS. I'm one of the ones who told everyone about NVAX.

I'm the one who told everyone in here to jump on MGM, WYNN, LVS weeks ago. I'm the one who told everyone to jump on DKNG months ago.

Hey, if you don't wanna make money then don't listen I couldn't give a fukk :manny:

you didn’t tell anyone about PENN tho :mjpls: j/k:pachaha: