What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Wel drop some knowledge on your options buys and let us win too
Honestly I got lucky. I had some call options on Jets that expire tommorow. The last week has been insane for airlines. In the options world if, for exmaple, a stock goes up by 10 percent then the underlying options contracts could go up by 400 percent (depending on your strike price and how much you bought the contract for). I bought JETS contracts for cheap two weeks ago, that shyt went flying the last week made 40k in a week :myman:. Imma go back in one last time tomorrow but I'm tempted to walk away with this 160k and call it a day. I don't want to jinx myself bc u can easily lose everything with options. pretty much anyone who bought calls on any airline, entertainment, remote working, e-commerce stock made a fortune (monthly calls) and it really didn't take any "buy the dip" gimmicks either :blessed:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Wel drop some knowledge on your options buys and let us win too
If you go to page 1710 you will see that I told people to buy call optins on $LQD. The contracts were cheap at the time. if you look at $LQD chart literally 1 week after I made the post it ends up going 4 percent. Anyone who bought a contrct when I told tthem to would have been up 200 percent. I made 20k from that trade alone :smugdraper:.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/boiler-room-the-official-stock-market-discussion.28619/page-1710

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Honestly I got lucky. I had some call options on Jets that expire tommorow. The last week has been insane for airlines. In the options world if, for exmaple, a stock goes up by 10 percent then the underlying options contracts could go up by 400 percent (depending on your strike price and how much you bought the contract for). I bought JETS contracts for cheap two weeks ago, that shyt went flying the last week made 40k in a week :myman:. Imma go back in one last time tomorrow but I'm tempted to walk away with this 160k and call it a day. I don't want to jinx myself bc u can easily lose everything with options. pretty much anyone who bought calls on any airline, entertainment, remote working, e-commerce stock made a fortune (monthly calls) and it really didn't take any "buy the dip" gimmicks either :blessed:.
I would cash out asap unless your fabulously wealthy.

Let me know if you see a good option play. I have alot of profit to play with now and want to give it a go.

One thing about the market is that is always good to strike while the iron is hot, but NEVER BE GREEDY

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Subs for later
full

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And I sold disney a long time ago :mjlol:

You think I'm in here holding shyt forever lol

Don't listen to that guy. He made one call and now thinks he knows everything.

He said he lost thousands before that, I haven't lost a nickel

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Was these options in the money or out the money? How much did you put on up front for the 40k?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And I sold disney a long time ago :mjlol:

You think I'm in here holding shyt forever lol

Don't listen to that guy. He made one call and now thinks he knows everything.

He said he lost thousands before that, I haven't lost a nickel
Disney is up like 20% this month. One of my best performing stocks.

You sold too early breh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you go to page 1710 you will see that I told people to buy call optins on $LQD. The contracts were cheap at the time. if you look at $LQD chart literally 1 week after I made the post it ends up going 4 percent. Anyone who bought a contrct when I told tthem to would have been up 200 percent. I made 20k from that trade alone :smugdraper:.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/boiler-room-the-official-stock-market-discussion.28619/page-1710
Great. Keep posting those. I saw your post but had no idea how to trade options so i ignored it. Wont be doing that again. I have $500 i want to play with so let me know if you see some good options deals in that price range. Also, i do need a special trading options account though? Im on Etrade.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Great. Keep posting those. I saw your post but had no idea how to trade options so i ignored it. Wont be doing that again. I have $500 i want to play with so let me know if you see some good options deals in that price range. Also, i do need a special trading options account though? Im on Etrade.
E trade is fine. First rule of options is to never go with a market order. Try to stay close to the monry as well. Right now I'm looking at calls on cinemark