What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yeah, I know. Those penny stocks are a ride for sure. Will get your heart rate up quick if you find the right one.

Crazy example of the market and how you can get rich quick:

If you invested $10,000 in GNUS on May 5 (.32/share) and held all of that until market open June 4 ($11/share), you would have had $343,750 in just one month.
Then if you took that and flipped into XSPA ($343,750 @ 1.88/share), you would have about $464,500 right now off of $10,000 a month ago. Or if you put that whole amount in AAL (American Air Lines @ $13/share market open June 4), you would have $482,000 right now.

We just have to help each other get in and out of the stocks at the right time. Lets get this money
Bruthas. I'm riding with ya. Let's get it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When a company announces they are cutting their dividends don't be so quick to dump it. OXY is a good example, announced dividend cuts down to $0.01/share last Friday, in doing so company is saving millions that it needs to get back up. It was at $12 and now at $19. If you played your cards right you could've gotten out with a gain and onto a company with better dividend payouts. Win Win on both sides.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a company announces they are cutting their dividends don't be so quick to dump it. OXY is a good example, announced dividend cuts down to $0.01/share last Friday, in doing so company is saving millions that it needs to get back up. It was at $12 and now at $19. If you played your cards right you could've gotten out with a gain and onto a company with better dividend payouts. Win Win on both sides.
Exactly why I'm betting on some REITs

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, I know. Those penny stocks are a ride for sure. Will get your heart rate up quick if you find the right one.

Crazy example of the market and how you can get rich quick:

If you invested $10,000 in GNUS on May 5 (.32/share) and held all of that until market open June 4 ($11/share), you would have had $343,750 in just one month.
Then if you took that and flipped into XSPA ($343,750 @ 1.88/share), you would have about $464,500 right now off of $10,000 a month ago. Or if you put that whole amount in AAL (American Air Lines @ $13/share market open June 4), you would have $482,000 right now.

We just have to help each other get in and out of the stocks at the right time. Lets get this money
I'm at a point in my life where if you ain't talking to me like this I ain't trying to hold convos with you

:salute:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
good job to everyone in this thread
It's scary putting money in the market sometimes especially when it's your first start.
to everyone who made a profit don't beat yourself up for not buying more because you made money anyway. Just focus on your next positons

Now I'm focusing on companies that can keep the momentum of the market.
I'm thinking of getting more FB, MSFT, and CVNA.

I'm very wishy-washy on TSLA but i think it's just the FOMO talking

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at a point in my life where if you ain't talking to me like this I ain't trying to hold convos with you

Exactly, all that extra shyt is a waste of time.

Now on topic. What dividend stocks y'all got so far? I'm deep in att, o, vz, xom, and ko

And how is this thread not stickied yet

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Airlines yesterday reported 55% capacity which is a major jump up, once Summer ramps up they will only increase

Unless there is a second round of covid I see no reason why they won't continue just be careful for the Q2 earnings they will be bad but a lot of that is priced in too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly, all that extra shyt is a waste of time.

Now on topic. What dividend stocks y'all got so far? I'm deep in att, o, vz, xom, and ko

And how is this thread not stickied yet
HP has been a winner for me since day fukking 1. I got in at $16 shyt is at $27 right now, up 8K

DOW, SUN, PM, FL, AMLP

I like using Market Chameleon cause they got a dividend calendar and you can see the upcoming ex-dividend dates.
My older brother has been feasting on dividend captures since last October.

Stock Dividend Calendar | Ex Dividend Pay Date Calendar

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
good job to everyone in this thread
It's scary putting money in the market sometimes especially when it's your first start.
to everyone who made a profit don't beat yourself up for not buying more because you made money anyway. Just focus on your next positons

Now I'm focusing on companies that can keep the momentum of the market.
I'm thinking of getting more FB, MSFT, and CVNA.

I'm very wishy-washy on TSLA but i think it's just the FOMO talking
Yeah this is my first foray into playing the game. I got my toe in the water right now. Only a few racks in the market. But I'm stacking and learning so I can get waste deep lmao

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps

Facts. 85% of the threads in the forums are not worth clicking on, just gossip and other stuff. This is what needs to be upped, stickied and addressed. We can make this money that we say we want. Just gott help each other. Way too few posts in this thread. Im about this business and money. No time for that other stuff.

Much respect to all posting in here and investing. Hope these pockets are getting right on a good market day like today. Lets prosper like we keep claiming we want to.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This has been a glorious week , god dayumn :picard:

if this covid shyt wasn't still lingering around i'd be on a plane to the florida keys right now :mjlit:

HP, M, DOW, SUN, PM, XOM, FL have all given me nice returns.
Seriously.

Bought to take a luxury vacation to Lagos.

Made some nice money this period

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Facts. 85% of the threads in the forums are not worth clicking on, just gossip and other stuff. This is what needs to be upped, stickied and addressed. We can make this money that we say we want. Just gott help each other. Way too few posts in this thread. Im about this business and money. No time for that other stuff.

Much respect to all posting in here and investing. Hope these pockets are getting right on a good market day like today. Lets prosper like we keep claiming we want to.
You can't save everyone. Those that are ready generally find there way here