What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How long did it take you to become decent? I need a quick flip but might as well try to build long-term also.

Just a couple weeks, it's easy in this climate. Look at stocks that got buried, do a little research and gauge what their comeback might look like.

I went in on PLAY not too much but it hit 5 bucks a share. Normally it's 30 a share and has had highs near 50. It should comeback enough to the point where I'm flipping it for triple or better

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's all about what you have the money to buy imo.

For example, Amazon is trading at $1,900 per share...me personally If I can only buy like 4 it isn't worth it if it's going up $20 bucks per stock...It's not worth it for me to lock my money up in that if I'm going to make $80 bucks. Now sure, if I sit on it long enough it'l have a greater gain...but not enough for me to do it.

I personally like to be able to buy a minimum of 20 shares for a stock...the way I'm doing it now...I'm looking at which stocks had the biggest losses...some are now anywhere from $1-10 a share....where just 2 weeks ago...they were $30-50 a share. That's where i'm making the gamble. I focus on the 52 week volatility rate and I focus on the stock articles in the WSJ to understand where they are going.

I'm banking on the idea that those shares will return to their original value at some point.

I bought some of El Dorado Resorts while its low even though I didnt catch the main dip ($17 a share main dip got to around $6 or so).. its now back to $9 :jbhmm: I should buy more :jbhmm:

usually trades at $60-70

when people can go back outside and the resorts flood again :blessed:

whoever bought bitcoin when it was $3500 a week ago is winning now though :wow: peaked at near $7k today :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you didn’t sell everything last week you’re crazy

plus don’t buy anything until around May or June when this isn’t so bad

I'm gonna sit and wait on the rebound

But I'm lookin at copping some Royal Caribbean and Delta airlines this weekend. Once shyt dies down, the airlines are gonna rebound big time esp with business travelers like myself who gotta catch up on shyt.

Bought some Carnival Cruise line stock too. Once this bullshyt dies down, it's gonna rebound like a mufukka too. And they pay dividends. Royal Caribean and Delta too.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna sit and wait on the rebound

But I'm lookin at copping some Royal Caribbean and Delta airlines this weekend. Once shyt dies down, the airlines are gonna rebound big time esp with business travelers like myself who gotta catch up on shyt.

Bought some Carnival Cruise line stock too. Once this bullshyt dies down, it's gonna rebound like a mufukka too. And they pay dividends.
Are you really buying Cruise ship stocks
:usure:

If Trump doesn’t bail them out they are going belly up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mindblown:

it’s highly likely that the industry is done

plus realize that the Govt isn’t obligated to bail them out as they are registered in other countries

it’s a 50/50 gamble

scared money don't make none and to think the cruise ship business is gonna go completely belly up is insane breh.