All Star
Daps
Things I'm interested in:

- Boeing (dividend)
- Uber
- Facebook
- SPY
- Verizon (dividend)

Just be careful. There are alot of stocks that are coming out saying they are stopping their dividends right now.
Ford, Marriott, and Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, etc) have already announced their dividends are stopped. Alot more to follow soon. Boeing is thinking about it right now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well you already traded MGM and twitter same day that's 2 of em. Starbucks wouldnt tho, I think its 3 in a 5 day period

Edit: 4 or more in a 5 day period
Does it reset say Monday (4-5 days away) Or is it 5 trading days?

also how does that effect calls or puts? Arent they automatically triggered the designated day, unless you yourself trade them before hand?

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got the below based off gut instinct
  • Disney - pretty low right now, I feel like this is the lowest it’ll go. They own ESPN so once Sports is back on, it should correct itself. Hulu is also owned by Disney as well...
  • Nike - low right now.
  • Live Nation - will price correct itself once things get back to normally
  • Slack for obvious reasons. Keeping an eye on Zoom
  • Uber - delivery service keeping it healthy and had some positive news recently.
  • Groupon - cheap so why not.
  • Inovio - cheap and they just got some Bill Gates money to investigate a CV vaccine

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Does it reset say Monday (4-5 days away) Or is it 5 trading days?

also how does that effect calls or puts? Arent they automatically triggered the designated day, unless you yourself trade them before hand?
5 business days.

Options is a whole nother beast, stayed away from em. But reddit has good stuff on em. Specially if you wanna see people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars or make a million.

/wallstreetbets

But say you bought MGM and twitter on friday. That's 1 day. You would have to wait 5 business days for that to not be counted in your 4 or more day trade in 5 business day window. So next friday you could buy 2 during that week and 1 during the week and 2 more on friday.

Edit: so you would only be allowed 3 day trades. If you do more you may get a warning or they would hit yo ass with a "you need to maintain 25k on your account in order to continue trading"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5 business days.

Options is a whole nother beast, stayed away from em. But reddit has good stuff on em. Specially if you wanna see people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars or make a million.

/wallstreetbets

But say you bought MGM and twitter on friday. That's 1 day. You would have to wait 5 business days for that to not be counted in your 4 or more day trade in 5 business day window. So next friday you could buy 2 during that week and 1 during the week and 2 more on friday.
Damn they dont wanna let the little investors shine :dwillhuh:

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Got the below based off gut instinct
  • Disney - pretty low right now, I feel like this is the lowest it’ll go. They own ESPN so once Sports is back on, it should correct itself. Hulu is also owned by Disney as well...
  • Nike - low right now.
  • Live Nation - will price correct itself once things get back to normally
  • Slack for obvious reasons. Keeping an eye on Zoom
  • Uber - delivery service keeping it healthy and had some positive news recently.
  • Groupon - cheap so why not.
  • Inovio - cheap and they just got some Bill Gates money to investigate a CV vaccine
Disney hit 79 breh had to get it with the quickness, was mad tho because I was trying to wait for it to hit lower before buying more then the price went up again. I'm pretty sure it's going lower than 79 tho so I'm waiting.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Damn they dont wanna let the little investors shine :dwillhuh:
Breh, 75 percent of day traders fail. You def can go to the moon tho. SPY options were making a killing for people. High volatility will take you to the moon, specially the SQQQ and SDOW but watch your ass tighten up because of the influx of money trump been putting it to keep the economy stable.

All the bio stocks made people some mooooooney. I didnt want to take the risk tho, should've but nah. People see that the bio company shyt sailed and are news based meaning "We are sending our vaccine to the fda for testing" is what made them rise although they had no revenue.

Watch out for the fake news outrage tho breh you'll see a lot of "this company is producing vaccines" which is just people wanting you to buy so they can dump that shyt

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Disney hit 79 breh had to get it with the quickness, was mad tho because I was trying to wait for it to hit lower before buying more then the price went up again. I'm pretty sure it's going lower than 79 tho so I'm waiting.

worth keeping an eye on. Comcast might be worth investing in for next year as well. They own Universal Pictures and Fast 9 and Minions aren’t coming out this year. They should be back in the next year or so.....also Comcast js better on streaming with the Peacock launch later this year....

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started this since i got nothing else to do may as well learn now :manny:

Flipped a call of twitter and mgm for near $200 Profit today. Bought at 630 am sold at 10 am :pachaha:

got a call for starbucks ($61) for tomorrow if it hits another $200 profit

$400 profit hopefully in 2 days, ill take it :manny:

not huge money but its fun and hopefully can get real good at it

Update: I went with starbucks cause they just reopened in China today, but the news of California state wide quarantine might tank it :francis:
Yep. Sell immediately

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Trading should be suspended until things get back to relatively normal. The same goes for Mortgages, Rent, credit card payments, etc...