What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Yall really like OXY, they may be fukked. That huge anadarko purchase and everything went downhill

Superstar
Daps
pecially if you wanna see people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars or make a million.

/wallstreetbets

i saw this on there
g8bax2qccxm41.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent about 4K over the last week...hadn’t seen it this cheap since 08’...back then I put in about 1k and made more than 20k...so I’m going in now...

I looked at the ones saw some big losses and invested in those..OXY,PUMP and PAA are all petroleum stocks that hit rock bottom...so I took a chance

got some bank ones like Barclays and Deutch Bank...and got some AIG...General Electric is dirt cheap now too

I own Apple, Facebook and google stocks already...to me it’s not worth buying if you can’t buy enough of them to see a major gain
5 more min till I buy those petrol stocks :mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sold the starbucks call for a small profit cause I got nervous :francis: it was at $65 during after market so i figured itd open around there as well

that mafukka opened at $61. Which was a loss for me. The moment it went profitable i sold.

now it looks like it will actually hit $65 :snoop: my guess is in another 2-3 hours.

a little patience I would of made $2-300 more today but im still new at this :manny:

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I spent about 4K over the last week...hadn’t seen it this cheap since 08’...back then I put in about 1k and made more than 20k...so I’m going in now...

I looked at the ones saw some big losses and invested in those..OXY,PUMP and PAA are all petroleum stocks that hit rock bottom...so I took a chance

got some bank ones like Barclays and Deutch Bank...and got some AIG...General Electric is dirt cheap now too

I own Apple, Facebook and google stocks already...to me it’s not worth buying if you can’t buy enough of them to see a major gain
What is buy enough? like the 1k you put in in 08?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
get in on some of these cloud companies, the margins are so high and still tons of growth ahead for them in the next 5-10 years

i went on a tear re: 5g infrastructure and comms companies/etfs early last year, gonna buy into my same picks at these lower prices

bluechip/FAANG+MSFT is also a good place to be
Dope suggestion
Never thought about them

Thank you!:salute:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
What is buy enough? like the 1k you put in in 08?
It's all about what you have the money to buy imo.

For example, Amazon is trading at $1,900 per share...me personally If I can only buy like 4 it isn't worth it if it's going up $20 bucks per stock...It's not worth it for me to lock my money up in that if I'm going to make $80 bucks. Now sure, if I sit on it long enough it'l have a greater gain...but not enough for me to do it.

I personally like to be able to buy a minimum of 20 shares for a stock...the way I'm doing it now...I'm looking at which stocks had the biggest losses...some are now anywhere from $1-10 a share....where just 2 weeks ago...they were $30-50 a share. That's where i'm making the gamble. I focus on the 52 week volatility rate and I focus on the stock articles in the WSJ to understand where they are going.

I'm banking on the idea that those shares will return to their original value at some point.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Read or watch some beginner videos, do a little research, get yourself a brokerage account from one of the free sites and get in there. But don't spend too much until you get the hang of it. Also you gotta make the decision on whether you're looking for some quick flips or building longterm

I'm far from an expert but I still can eat
How long did it take you to become decent? I need a quick flip but might as well try to build long-term also.