What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ya the timing for me is always the problem...this rise might be temporary and it could drop again or it might not and maybe this does end up being “bottom” territory...it is tempting right now tho

MGM is physical properties in Las Vegas (and other places), so unless this virus just makes it so we can never go outside again, they will bounce back

im speaking of MGM resorts, sorry.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Sold the starbucks call for a small profit cause I got nervous :francis: it was at $65 during after market so i figured itd open around there as well

that mafukka opened at $61. Which was a loss for me. The moment it went profitable i sold.

now it looks like it will actually hit $65 :snoop: my guess is in another 2-3 hours.

a little patience I would of made $2-300 more today but im still new at this :manny:
it's a long game breh. understand shyts going to go up and down due to this fukking evil coronavirus. what you should be looking at is 5 - 10 months ahead.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MGM is physical properties in Las Vegas (and other places), so unless this virus just makes it so we can never go outside again, they will bounce back

im speaking of MGM resorts, sorry.

that’s not what I was questioning man

Majestic

Daps
Really?

Every cruise on Carnival is packed & sold out. Ppl love them. It's a cheap vacay with free food.
I'll be on the look for this next week, stock is low atm and you could hit a nice lick when everything dies down.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
it's a long game breh. understand shyts going to go up and down due to this fukking evil coronavirus. what you should be looking at is 5 - 10 months ahead.

:dwillhuh: im doing call options, not long term investing.. not sure you know what a call option is.. thats not a long game, its literally quick flips or losses..

I'd say hold it for a couple months. some stocks that are usually in the 40 - 50 region are selling for 10 - 15 which is :wow:. You buy 20 of that and it does back to 40, you've doubled your money. :wow:

thats not what hes talking about.. hes takling about calls / puts, which is option trading

quickest way I can describe it is a call option is you buy 100 stocks of a company for a certain amount of money ( pennies on the dollar usually) but you are basically saying the stock go up. If the stock does not go up, you lose the entire investment. If it does go up, you can double (or more) your money.

Put option is basically the same as that but you are betting that the stock goes down instead of up or youll lose your investment

theirs obviously more detailed and way better explanations than that but its not just simple buying stock for a certain amount and selling it for another.. these are for mainly quick flips.

its basically gambling. You buy something Tuesday for a certain price and say the stock will go up or down by Friday, or a designated friday, wednesday or monday in the near future and if it doesnt hit, you lose your investment or if it does hit you make a lot of money..

Last edited:

Majestic

Daps
:dwillhuh: im doing call options, not long term investing.. not sure you know what a call option is.. thats not a long game, its literally quick flips or losses..

thats not what hes talking about.. hes takling about calls / puts, which is option trading

quickest way I can describe it is a call option is you buy 100 stocks of a company for a certain amount of money ( pennies on the dollar usually) but you are basically saying the stock go up. If the stock does not go up, you lose the entire investment. If it does go up, you can double (or more) your money.

Put option is basically the same as that but you are betting that the stock goes down instead of up or youll lose your investment

theirs obviously more detailed and way better explanations than that but its not just simple buying stock for a certain amount and selling it for another.. these are for mainly quick flips.

its basically gambling. You buy something Tuesday for a certain price and say the stock will go up or down by Friday, or a designated friday, wednesday or monday in the near future and if it doesnt hit, you lose your investment or if it does hit you make a lot of money..
yeah i understand what he was saying. just suggesting to y'all that I believe y'all can make much much more if you buy and onto your stocks for a couple months. i'm talking triple gains :wow: let's get this money brehs!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yeah i understand what he was saying. just suggesting to y'all that I believe y'all can make much much more if you buy and onto your stocks for a couple months. i'm talking triple gains :wow: let's get this money brehs!!

thats not how calls and puts work though, they offer you dates to choose to either take your L or W or you can trade them prior to that date

Majestic

Daps
thats not how calls and puts work though, they offer you dates to choose to either take your L or W or you can trade them prior to that date
i ain't fukking with that shyt tbh. each to their own tho.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I got 4 pieces of Ford...:mjgrin:

You feel confident that Ford will rebound? I heard they just shut down some manufacturing overseas and are not producing any cars. Just trucks SUVs and such.

shyt the stock was so low, I considered it too earlier today... lol