What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I think the dow will go down to 21k again before going back up. Give it 2-3 weeks and there should be bigger discounts. You can practically buy any blue chip at that point.

If you want to make money on the downside there's a lot of short etfs like sdow or sqqq.

Thinking about selling everything and coming back in a few weeks.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Really been more active in the last few weeks. Doing a mix of investing in long term, blue chips and swing trading some pennies. Made a quick 1500 on the UAVS fiasco earlier this week.

Take the the profits and then invest in longer term options.

draft kings is one of the stocks I’m focusing on. I think the long term potential is crazy but I think it comes down from $20 in the near term so I’m just waiting to I swipe up some shares.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I see no matter what Ima have to do hella research. No idea what mutual funding is, all this is new to me. I'm assuming it has to be some type of banking account. Rn, all I have are them paycards Chime & Varo (unemployment come in on my Varo) but I could obviously transfer funds.

I'm also trying to boost my credit score (its mid 500s...never used it) to get a crib.

Yea you need a bank account to transfer your money from the bank account to your brokerage account (TD Ameritrade, robinhood, Charles Schwab etc..)

A share of a mutual fund is like a share of a stock, except a mutual fund is a collection of stocks.

So let's say American airlines as a stock is $10 a share.

You could find a mutual fund that invests in American airlines and other stocks and also has a share price of $10 a share.

The mutual fund is more stable because of one of the stocks in the collection dips you have others to slow down the risk

For credit get a credit card , secured possibly and start swiping

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Bill Ackman's bet on the coronavirus tanking the stock market "may be the single best trade of all time."
In a New York Times op-ed article published Wednesday, the former investment banker William Cohan said Bill Ackman's hedging decision "may be the single best trade of all time" and lauded his correct bet that until the Federal Reserve and Congress acted, the markets would tank.

Ackman, the billionaire hedge-fund manager, had an intuition that the coronavirus-driven market meltdown would have a greater impact than investors expected. That led him to mint a multibillion-dollar profit in March, turning a $27 million position into a $2.6 billion windfall through defensive hedge bets as the coronavirus outbreak threatened a deep economic recession.

Ackman's bet that the debt bubble would burst was based on a hunch that investors would cast aside riskier securities in bond indexes as the coronavirus spread across the world.

:ohhh:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mane Ima need to do something with this unemployment or its gon end up spent n wasted. Saving dont do shyt for me personally.

I never know where to start with this shyt. Investopedia is daunting and overwhelming, Investing 101 videos/ tutorials go on and on and explain 50 other mf things at once and I even did tha whole robinhood shyt before...made $20 whole dollars and pulled my shyt out lol
I’m uploading my unemployment weekly to my E*TRADE account. Haven’t bought any stocks yet . When the next big crash happens in 2-4 weeks. I’m buying some of everything :wow:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Warren Buffett: Berkshire has dumped its airline stocks, says 'world has changed' because of coronavirus

Warren Buffett has gotten Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A, BRK-B) out of the airline business.

During a virtual address to shareholders for the company’s annual shareholders meeting Saturday, the chairman and CEO called Berkshire’s recent purchase of roughly 10% of four of the world's largest airlines — including American (AAL), United (UAL), Delta (DAL) and Southwest (LUV) — an “understandable mistake.”

But the company has sold out of its entire interest in the airlines, worth at least $4 billion. In doing so, the Oracle of Omaha admitted to a rare investment misstep, one that’s he pinned on the coronavirus crisis hammering the global economy.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Yea you need a bank account to transfer your money from the bank account to your brokerage account (TD Ameritrade, robinhood, Charles Schwab etc..)

A share of a mutual fund is like a share of a stock, except a mutual fund is a collection of stocks.

So let's say American airlines as a stock is $10 a share.

You could find a mutual fund that invests in American airlines and other stocks and also has a share price of $10 a share.

The mutual fund is more stable because of one of the stocks in the collection dips you have others to slow down the risk

For credit get a credit card , secured possibly and start swiping
Thank you very much. This helped put things into perspective. I wish school taught all this shyt (...or did it and I didnt pay attention? Lol)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buffett just said he sold out of his airline stocks completely :damn::damn: theyll probably get crushed next week

him simply saying this alone can cause a massive sell-off

and then he can just go in and pick up the pieces smh

I’m gonna keep an eye out for shyt to go down

the timing might actually end up being good for me

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just a tip, look out for when companies pay dividends, on that day the stock usually dips a little cause the company has to dish out cash. It dips, you get in, then wait for it to rebound back to normal and you make a little change. It's worked for me in the past.

I'm looking at dividend paying stocks right now,spent the whole day mapping out my investment strategy, going with a dividend capture strategy.

God damnit, even when I lose I win!
2cwfOtR.png