What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Bought some American and Spirit about a month ago. They might dip lower than my original purchase price. Might just buy more once they dip. I cannot see how the airline industry will fail. nikkas aint going back to horse and carriage. lol Buffet will signal the drop, buy low, then talk about how he was wrong while making the big bucks. These nikkas aint slick. He will be "wrong" while laughing all the way to the bank.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends how much money he plans to put in. Dividends don't pay shyt unless you take a good size position.

Yes but some stocks pay monthly dividends, some quarterly. It adds up eventually. If dude is swing trading then I guess it won't matter that much, but if it is something they plan on holding for a while it could be better for them.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you very much. This helped put things into perspective. I wish school taught all this shyt (...or did it and I didnt pay attention? Lol)

i guess if there was some kind of finance class your school offered, it could've been taught there.

but nah traditionally it's not taught. good luck

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m new to this so I’m asking for advice
:heh:

I saw AMC filed for bankruptcy but I looked back in this thread and saw that brehs had still invested
:manny:
I am as well. But it’s good to research some of the info you see here. It’s Coli. Not a thread of the worlds most renowned investors. But from what I’ve been seeing is a business going bankrupt you can lose all shares.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I am as well. But it’s good to research some of the info you see here. It’s Coli. Not a thread of the worlds most renowned investors. But from what I’ve been seeing is a business going bankrupt you can lose all shares.
At 22 cents a share it doesn’t seem like a risk at all. I just didn’t know if companies have filed for bankruptcy and came back from that. Like I said I’m new to this. But I got some extra bread saved up from teleworking and this looks like a good time to get in

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Dead cat bounces. If something is cheap, it only needs to go up a little bit to make big % earnings.
That’s what I was thinking. At .22 cents I can find that under my couch. That’s not a risk at all. And at one point it was over $60. If it even gets to half of that at some point you made out