What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thinking about getting Boeing and maybe Carnival cruise

careful with Carnival. It's at $14 right now when in reality it should still be under 10. You'd probably still make money in the longterm for sure but I feel like it's still overvalued given that they haven't made a fukking nickel in weeks and a couple weeks back the stock was at $8/share.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Aight because I want cats here in to succeed, and I love idea of brehs investing:

I'm going put yall on to some of my fish.

Here's some undervalued stocks that are cheap and stable You can and I suggest you do your own research, and you'll see that the balance sheets are on point and the forecast earnings for these stocks are piff. It may just require a bit of patience(think 3months to 2 years down the line). This is important for a lot of brehs, I know some people don't know exactly what to invest in, because absolutely no one should be investing in shyt like amc, ford or general motors, when there's safer licks that with more stable profit.

Here we go:
BFST
SSB
RF
ADES

all these are reasonably priced and stable companies where you can buy multiple shares.

TML

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I bought WWE when it was 30 dollars a share.

Bought about 150 shares at 5,000. It’s at 44 dollars currently.

But I’m gonna let it ride to wrestlemania season next yr. It usually booms up to around 80-90 around that time.

And if the economy and world is back to normal by April 2021 I could see it go up to around even 100 a share. Then I’ll sell

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone got dividend paying stocks? I'm looking at a few for long term investment.

Still thinking of what's the best approach

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Aight because I want cats here in to succeed, and I love idea of brehs investing:

Here's some undervalued stocks that are cheap and stable You can and I suggest you do your own research, and you'll see that the balance sheets are on point and the forecast earnings for these stocks are piff. It may just require a bit of patience(think 3months to 2 years down the line). This is important for a lot of brehs, I know some people don't know exactly what to invest in, because absolutely no one should be investing in shyt like amc, ford or general motors, when there's safer licks that with more stable profit.

Here we go:
BFST
SSB
RF
ADES

all these are reasonably priced and stable companies where you can buy multiple shares.

TML
I need a guarantee

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Mane Ima need to do something with this unemployment or its gon end up spent n wasted. Saving dont do shyt for me personally.

I never know where to start with this shyt. Investopedia is daunting and overwhelming, Investing 101 videos/ tutorials go on and on and explain 50 other mf things at once and I even did tha whole robinhood shyt before...made $20 whole dollars and pulled my shyt out lol

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mane Ima need to do something with this unemployment or its gon end up spent n wasted. Saving dont do shyt for me personally.

I never know where to start with this shyt. Investopedia is daunting and overwhelming, Investing 101 videos/ tutorials go on and on and explain 50 other mf things at once and I even did tha whole robinhood shyt before...made $20 whole dollars and pulled my shyt out lol

Start with mutual funds. I basically use my mutual funds as a savings account

Gonna make way more interest than your bank's savings account

And you don't have to touch it. Just monitor..it's a slow build, set it and forget it.

I like POGRX by vanguard

For stocks roll with blue chip companies.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Here we go:
BFST
SSB
RF
ADES

TML

I'll check some of those out breh :salute:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the dow will go down to 21k again before going back up. Give it 2-3 weeks and there should be bigger discounts. You can practically buy any blue chip at that point.

If you want to make money on the downside there's a lot of short etfs like sdow or sqqq.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Start with mutual funds. I basically use my mutual funds as a savings account

Gonna make way more interest than your bank's savings account

And you don't have to touch it. Just monitor..it's a slow build, set it and forget it.

I like POGRX by vanguard

For stocks roll with blue chip companies.
Damn I see no matter what Ima have to do hella research. No idea what mutual funding is, all this is new to me. I'm assuming it has to be some type of banking account. Rn, all I have are them paycards Chime & Varo (unemployment come in on my Varo) but I could obviously transfer funds.

I'm also trying to boost my credit score (its mid 500s...never used it) to get a crib.