What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
NYC
what’s the symbol?

I think I’m looking @ the wrong one @ DISCA

also when did liberty global jump to $55?

what charts are you reading?
Oh I was just looking at the Robinhood app, I don't know how accurate their shyt is. But today it shows a major jump for DISCA, not that I was holding it :hubie:

They be putting stocks on the front page with major jumps

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all. Im new to the stock shyt, so thanks to whomever in this thread mentioned buying inseego stock when it was low(brought 35 shares at 11.65). Last tues. that shyt was at 14.94:blessed:. I hadnt checked on it again until this morning, and its now at 10.72:damn:.

I guess what im trying to ask is, what price range should i be looking to sell this particular stock at.

Learn to use Stop Losses. On Robinhood for example you could set it at a certain amount, or if it drops a certain percentage. You can find videos on all this stuff on YouTube.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lol. I been bleeding for the past two days. If this shyt starts to fall below what I initially put in, imma have to re-evaluate.
Patience man. Being below is a good thing. It makes it easier to buy more shares. Stocks are all about timing. You gotta think long term potentially especially if you're new.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Patience man. Being below is a good thing. It makes it easier to buy more shares. Stocks are all about timing. You gotta think long term potentially especially if you're new.

I wasn’t looking for a quick buck or anything, but it sucks seeing your investments slowly climbing up just to completely drop off in a day or two.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wasn’t looking for a quick buck or anything, but it sucks seeing your investments slowly climbing up just to completely drop off in a day or two.
Nah you straight, as long as the company is solid and won't go BK, then don't pay attention to it going under. It's just part of the game. Let others have said, use it as a time to cop more.