What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you think of NVS?

Man I don't know. They are a blue chip company so they are solid.

I been targeting these companies who are really going to make a killing supplying support to battle the coronavirus.

So for example abbott will make a killing cause they are making most of the test kits. The first tests that took hours and now the fast 5 minute tests. With the companies and sports league needing tests kits, plus new kits that civilians can use on themselves. Abbott will be the leader in all this.

Also here is a quick side note. You should watch every Trump coronavirus press conference. He basically tells you all the companies who will be making money the next 2 to 3 years. Either fighting the virus or companies his administration will work to help out.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got my $1200 stimulus. I was looking for this thread. Bout to subscribe right now

I don't know shyt about stocks or where to buy, but right now I'm looking at putting the entire $1200 into Six Flags. It's at $15 right now and I'm thinking if things go smooth it'll jump up next Summer. If I'm lucky this October for Fright Fest.

Yeah don't do that breh. You be better off dumping it in an blue chip oil stock than that six flags shyt.

If you want to just throw all your stimulus money into some cheap stock for under 70 bucks with a guaranteed return. Buy you some Raytheon/UTC stock (RTX). Ain't gonna be a quick payday. But you will thank me in 3 to 4 years when that stock is through the roof.

But please don't throw your whole check in six flags. You will get a better return on something else.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
We most definitely eating tomorrow y'all

original_206709340.gif