What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People that have some what of a clue what theyre doing in here, should I invest in Boeing now, or wait.

Boeing is always a buy. shyt I been buying boeing for years. It should be part of everyones retirement portfolio too if you got one.

High dividend shares and stability overall cause 30% to 40% of the company is DoD. So its government backed. So none of that shady filing for bankruptcy shyt in hard times.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
what an absolute garbage day for the market :beli:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you may be right...
their largest shareholder is the Wanda group... chinese conglomerate
the chinese government gone make it work
They will get govt money too. And they got until July to get bailed out. Plus TENET is still scheduled to drop in july. I'll be there day one with my mask and gloves on. Nolan about to save the box office.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They will get govt money too. And they got until July to get bailed out. Plus TENET is still scheduled to drop in july. I'll be there day one with my mask and gloves on. Nolan about to save the box office.
I'm willing to bet the box office draw will not be blockbuster status because people aren't going to forget about the quarantine that quickly...
factor in unemployment numbers arent going to jump back to normal in just 100 days

Definitely not enough to save the entire chain...

Even Trumps response to china could affect how Wanda treats its stake

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
To all my bruhs in this if you’re looking to get rich quick or an easy lick this ain’t for you

to win this game you have to be very patient

gonna be a very rocky year

very possible some companies take two years to come back

Only invest with money you are willing to lose

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
To all my bruhs in this if you’re looking to get rich quick or an easy lick this ain’t for you

to win this game you have to be very patient

gonna be a very rocky year

very possible some companies take two years to come back

Only invest with money you are willing to lose
Unless you're doing options. I've made 40k off earnings season and there's still 4 weeks of this left :mjlit:. Its really easy. Just go long on spy the day trump has to speak the the country about "something important"

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Anyone who copped AMC your last chance to get rid of it for a profit is likely tomorrow.
I got puts on AMC. Another scenario that could unfold is that they get bailed out by Wanda group
Will China's Wanda Group Bail Out AMC Theatres?
I expect Wanda group to bail out AMC. When this happens expect the stock to go up at least 50 percent over two days then gradually go up over timr.