What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Just got my $1200 stimulus. I was looking for this thread. Bout to subscribe right now

I don't know shyt about stocks or where to buy, but right now I'm looking at putting the entire $1200 into Six Flags. It's at $15 right now and I'm thinking if things go smooth it'll jump up next Summer. If I'm lucky this October for Fright Fest.
:mjtf: At least diversify a little bit. And a word of advice always buy the business not the share price. Do you think 6 flags will be busy when the economy opens back up? My guess is no or definitely not as busy as before and right now they are making $0 revenue. That'll be a classic rookie mistake

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why you say that? I can afford to lose $1200, though I'd rather not.
Not sure if you are trolling, but 6 flags is not a stock you should expect to make much money off of. Just looking at their 52 week high, it was $59.95. There are a lot of better options out there to make more money from, you can still invest in airlines while they are low, I bought 25 shares of AMC, they are going for $2 now, they might go bankrupt but I anticipate a bailout from the government or to be bought by someone. You can do your research in this thread, or on reddit for better picks. Its your money, do as you please, especially since you can afford to lose the $1200.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Get rid of ERI brehs and make your profit:huhldup:

Buy it again when it goes to $10

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Not sure if you are trolling, but 6 flags is not a stock you should expect to make much money off of. Just looking at their 52 week high, it was $59.95. There are a lot of better options out there to make more money from, you can still invest in airlines while they are low, I bought 25 shares of AMC, they are going for $2 now, they might go bankrupt but I anticipate a bailout from the government or to be bought by someone. You can do your research in this thread, or on reddit for better picks. Its your money, do as you please, especially since you can afford to lose the $1200.

don't know shyt about stocks but I'll buy 50 shares of AMC, very low risk, high reward move. Especially since at its high I'm fairly certain it was over a hundred bucks a share.

ehhh. this guy says otherwise tho..

Better Buy: AMC vs. Roku | The Motley Fool

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::wow: Dammit man.

the reward is high...but so is the risk...some ppl think they may not even survive this...I don’t necessarily agree and I’m not saying whether or not you should invest in it...just that you should absolutely KNOW what you’re getting into...AMC stock was looking shaky years before the virus hit

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im waiting for a slight pullback to add to my position, i see this as one of the companies that will prosper coming out if this. Especially with the emergence of 5G they play a pivotal role.
looks like a good stock breh:ehh:, tracking it now
how many shares did u go in with?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Why you say that? I can afford to lose $1200, though I'd rather not.

Just got my $1200 stimulus. I was looking for this thread. Bout to subscribe right now

I don't know shyt about stocks or where to buy, but right now I'm looking at putting the entire $1200 into Six Flags. It's at $15 right now and I'm thinking if things go smooth it'll jump up next Summer. If I'm lucky this October for Fright Fest.
Right there. that's why.

If you feel that confident, buy like 20 shares. if things ever get back to normal you can wave it in my face and say "Damn, Saint i could've been sitting on almost $4000 right now" Find a couple stocks that are rock solid such as Microsoft or an index fund so that you can get a better chance that your money will increase. Zoom is at almost $1 a share right now you can buy 100 shares, they're going through some shyt but if Facebook can weather their bullshyt Zoom can too.

Another point is what's your endgame? You want to make $4000 and be out? How about looking long term and making that retirement account. Start with that $1200, slowly feed it money from your income when your flabby and sick you got some money to travel and pay rent.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps