What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
the reward is high...but so is the risk...some ppl think they may not even survive this...I don’t necessarily agree and I’m not saying whether or not you should invest in it...just that you should absolutely KNOW what you’re getting into...AMC stock was looking shaky years before the virus hit
How can AMC be high risk at $2 a share? I say this with no disrespect, arrogance, or any negative intent, but if you can't afford to lose on stock that's going for $2 you probably shouldn't be investing. That is a general statement not a shot at you or anyone else.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can AMC be high risk at $2 a share? I say this with no disrespect, arrogance, or any negative intent, but if you can't afford to lose on stock that's going for $2 you probably shouldn't be investing. That is a general statement not a shot at you or anyone else.

the fact that you can’t answer this question for yourself to account for it as a plausible probability means you really shouldn’t be investing in it just bcuz you have the $$$ to waste/lose...and this is directed @ you and not a general statement...again I’m not telling dude not to invest in it but to FULLY know what’s he’s getting into...AMC is NOT a low risk investment...DYOR...shyt you can just simply read opposing viewpoints in this thread regarding AMC to get the FULL picture instead of only looking @ the upside

*edit*

you only spent roughly $50...so “yes” in your case it’s neither high risk nor high reward...and I just realized dude is only about to spend approx. $100 so ya I’m not about to argue y’all down about that

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
It's not about how much the stock price is it's how much you are putting in. If someone puts in $10,000 and it goes to .25 cent then they lost 75% of their investment.

The same if they buy a stock at $100 and it goes to $25 you'll lose 75% of the money you put in. So share price really has little to do with it cause there are people who trade penny stocks who lose more money than those who trade large caps. It's about how much money you're putting in to the stock, now that's different if you're only buying 10 and 20 shares of stuff but hundreds and thousands of shares makes a difference.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh the reason folks are saying that is because they might file for bankruptcy which means your stocks will be worth nothing.

Take this for example. In 2008 or 2009 when the economy was tanking. Folks were buying up shares of GM thinking it was a good deal. shyt was like 2 dollars.

What happens. GM gets the bail out money and files for bankruptcy. Them shares folks bought weren't even worth a penny for each share. Had a partner of mine who bough 800 bucks of GM back then. After the bankruptcy his shares were worth less than ONE cent in total.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i just downloaded fidelity and was thinking about doing "fidelity go" where they basically manage your money since im not really familiar with this type of stuff.

is that a good move or no?
havent tried fidelity go but went with the brokerage account, youtube is really helpful in learning stocks fast and easy. Im 2 months in and this side money is gonna be gawd tier

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made a good little lick off of abbott. Bout some when it was in the high 70s. Now that shyt is in the mid 90s. Expect it to be in the 130s and higher this summer.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Word there is no risk here...

I been buying up all theater stocks...

They been saying theaters going out of business since the advent of DVD and home theater projectors...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Right there. that's why.

If you feel that confident, buy like 20 shares. if things ever get back to normal you can wave it in my face and say "Damn, Saint i could've been sitting on almost $4000 right now" Find a couple stocks that are rock solid such as Microsoft or an index fund so that you can get a better chance that your money will increase. Zoom is at almost $1 a share right now you can buy 100 shares, they're going through some shyt but if Facebook can weather their bullshyt Zoom can too.

Another point is what's your endgame? You want to make $4000 and be out? How about looking long term and making that retirement account. Start with that $1200, slowly feed it money from your income when your flabby and sick you got some money to travel and pay rent.

Zoom is $150 dollars a share.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Right there. that's why.

If you feel that confident, buy like 20 shares. if things ever get back to normal you can wave it in my face and say "Damn, Saint i could've been sitting on almost $4000 right now" Find a couple stocks that are rock solid such as Microsoft or an index fund so that you can get a better chance that your money will increase. Zoom is at almost $1 a share right now you can buy 100 shares, they're going through some shyt but if Facebook can weather their bullshyt Zoom can too.

Another point is what's your endgame? You want to make $4000 and be out? How about looking long term and making that retirement account. Start with that $1200, slowly feed it money from your income when your flabby and sick you got some money to travel and pay rent.

I am looking long term. If I was to make $4000 I'd keep flipping that for as long as possible