What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
what stocks you considered? You can dm me if you like
:ohhh:
I'm looking at companies that will do well in a stay at home economy and little exposure to the shutdown like At&t, Microsoft, Uber, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, is looking nice at these levels, I'm also looking at small cap 5G and cloud based businesses like Inseego (really good underground pick) Digital Turbines (APPS) Model N (MODN) Plug power (PLUG) is seeing an increased demand for their forklift batteries. They have deals with Wal mart and Amazon as well as other big brands

Speculative stocks I'm looking at cautiously are Hertz, Parks Hotel and resorts, L brands,Coty, Southwest airlines has the best balance sheet out of all the airlines. I have more but I'll let you know later

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So can I wait to buy carnival stocks?

Carnival was at about $8 and right now in the pre market it is just under $12. The time to buy was over the weekend. Now my prediction is that it could rise a little bit more and then come right back down for a minute... it's going to fluctuate.

Also, don't expect it to jump to $50 a share. If you get it at around $8-9 and then the economy opens back up it could probably get to $17 anyway which would double your profit.

This is just my view of it. If I were to get in on carnival it has to be low, very low and then I'd probably sell off on the first uptick.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
When companies start reporting earnings for the first quarter of the year there will be big revenue loss because the quarter ended March 30 after the nation shut down. Then they will talk about what they expect for the next 3 months, and if the nation is still closed for the foreseeable future, 2nd quarter earnings will be even worse this summer. People will sell off massively for all different types of reasons but mainly because no money is being made so some valuations have to come down.

So are you saying hold off on purchasing for now?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man ERI is flying. Thanks for putting me on it Coli.

Really everything is flying now. Lets hope we can get past this Rona and see light at the end of the tunnel

I seen these couple weeks ago. i want it to go back under 10 again

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
So are you saying hold off on purchasing for now?
That's what I'm doing, just like the qouted message below I'm saving up until the next leg down. The stock market for the average person is like jumping into an NBA game against the Lakers and expecting to win out the gate. What I mean by that is, on every single trade there is a winner and a loser. The people on the other side are skilled investors who know What they are doing and how to trap people. What we are seeing in the market right now is just that, retail investors are thinking hey, the market is going up the bottom must be in, so they buy but then when they lose about 40% of their investment they get scared and sell back to those same people for cheap.

We are in the biggest recession in our lifetimes it's no way this is the bottom. Companies are making no money at all for months at a time. Me personally I'm waiting for around mid April to mid May to start buying then I'll sell some into Q2 earnings this summer and buy back in the fall
Exactly.

Earnings reports are going to trigger a bloodbath.

Get your $$ ready.
:salute:let's get this money

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's what I'm doing, just like the qouted message below I'm saving up until the next leg down. The stock market for the average person is like jumping into an NBA game against the Lakers and expecting to win out the gate. What I mean by that is, on every single trade there is a winner and a loser. The people on the other side are skilled investors who know What they are doing and how to trap people. What we are seeing in the market right now is just that, retail investors are thinking hey, the market is going up the bottom must be in, so they buy but then when they lose about 40% of their investment they get scared and sell back to those same people for cheap.

We are in the biggest recession in our lifetimes it's no way this is the bottom. Companies are making no money at all for months at a time. Me personally I'm waiting for around mid April to mid may to start buying then I'll sell some into Q2 earnings this summer and but back in the fall
:salute:let's get this money

Yup.

Hoping to get in on $BA around $80.

Of note, I'm down almost $200k and still buying, if that makes a difference.

I'm long on MSFT, AAPL, RCEL, AMD, BAC, V.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I looking to add $BA $LUV and $DAL after earnings and bailout details I don't believe they will go under, it may take time but they will bounce back.

Airline stocks imo could either be incredible or terrible. You'll either make 300% or lose everything, no in-between. You'll probably make 300%, but it's iffy.

Boeing will rebound almost instantly I think. I cannot imagine Trump of all people not pouring excessive money into weapons contracts after this is over. I like long holds, and at $80, Boeing is absolutely it.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Airline stocks imo could either be incredible or terrible. You'll either make 300% or lose everything, no in-between. You'll probably make 300%, but it's iffy.

Boeing will rebound almost instantly I think. I cannot imagine Trump of all people not pouring excessive money into weapons contracts after this is over. I like long holds, and at this $80, Boeing is absolutely it.
I totally agree with you that is why im playing it safe with airline stocks. $LUV has a good balance sheet so they'll be okay but the return on investment is the question like you said. The big four United, American, Delta and Southwest will not go under but just like in 2008 i believe they will merge with smaller airlines but I think some airlines won't survive though

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
meaning hold on to what u got and buy on the dips to avg. out.

There's no real point to short the market right now. All these stocks can get u back 4 to 8 times your money. I expect shyt to drop in the next month but im not gonna do panic sells. Just buy on the dips and hold on until shyt recovers is the safest route IMO

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Carnival was at about $8 and right now in the pre market it is just under $12. The time to buy was over the weekend. Now my prediction is that it could rise a little bit more and then come right back down for a minute... it's going to fluctuate.

Also, don't expect it to jump to $50 a share. If you get it at around $8-9 and then the economy opens back up it could probably get to $17 anyway which would double your profit.

This is just my view of it. If I were to get in on carnival it has to be low, very low and then I'd probably sell off on the first uptick.

Thats not a smart move for a company that increased its revenue by 10+% last year. Carnival is one of those stocks that can easily hit back where it was trading at. The point is to hold on for a couple of years. To sell at the first site of recovery would be dumb, no offense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thats not a smart move for a company that increased its revenue by 10+% last year. Carnival is one of those stocks that can easily hit back where it was trading at. The point is to hold on for a couple of years. To sell at the first site of recovery would be dumb, no offense.

What? This is the second time it's gone below $10 meaning you can hit a lick, get out and then get back in when the real recovery happens. I'm not trying to time the market but it's going to be a while before cruise lines get back near their previous highs. It's more likely we have a stretch of choppiness in the market.

I already flipped on Boeing from when I got in at $95 back up to $180 and then it went back down to $120. And now it's treading downward again after getting back up to $163.

With all the bad news that's left to come I don't see how we are already in a recovery period but do you. Even if we are in the early stages of recovery these prices are still in a lot of cases 50 and 60% off their yearly high, there's so much growth potential it's crazy.