What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
think it will go down again?

Probably, it couldn't sustain at $17+ because the market is all over the place. I'm not sure it gets back to $9 but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets close before the actual recovery period sets in.

I'm long on ERI I like it a lot but I'm guessing there's large fluctuation periods in the short term

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What? This is the second time it's gone below $10 meaning you can hit a lick, get out and then get back in when the real recovery happens. I'm not trying to time the market but it's going to be a while before cruise lines get back near their previous highs. It's more likely we have a stretch of choppiness in the market.

I already flipped on Boeing from when I got in at $95 back up to $180 and then it went back down to $120. And now it's treading downward again after getting back up to $163.

With all the bad news that's left to come I don't see how we are already in a recovery period but do you. Even if we are in the early stages of recovery these prices are still in a lot of cases 50 and 60% off their yearly high, there's so much growth potential it's crazy.

The dips on these stocks are low RIGHT NOW. sure they can/will dip lower, that's why u buy more. No one in here really trying to short these stocks. Thats why i said the safest route is to buy and hold for a couple of years and your money will be gucci. Most these brehs on here aint got the time nor want to stare at stocks all day and do their due diligence ,ect. Most of them dunno how to read a chart or look at level 2 trading to short these stocks. Most of them wanna just buy and let it sit until shyt recovers and then bounce out with a nice profit.

No way would i sell carnival at $17 during their recovery. Sure i would of doubled my investment but why sell when they are a legit powerhouse in their lucrative field? and they made substantial growth the past 3 years. All these stocks will be back to normal after this virus shyt. Time is our only enemy atm which is fine by me,

Maluma

Banned
Daps
What? This is the second time it's gone below $10 meaning you can hit a lick, get out and then get back in when the real recovery happens. I'm not trying to time the market but it's going to be a while before cruise lines get back near their previous highs. It's more likely we have a stretch of choppiness in the market.

I already flipped on Boeing from when I got in at $95 back up to $180 and then it went back down to $120. And now it's treading downward again after getting back up to $163.

With all the bad news that's left to come I don't see how we are already in a recovery period but do you. Even if we are in the early stages of recovery these prices are still in a lot of cases 50 and 60% off their yearly high, there's so much growth potential it's crazy.
He’s an idiot. Man changed his name on this site from bboystylez because he’s obsessed with me :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He’s an idiot. Man changed his name on this site because he’s obsessed with me :dead:

oh look, the fakkit troll who got bushed is back :dead:

im an idiot yet u in here saying "those who are trying to short stocks right now are dumb"

:heh:

typical troll :heh:

btw, dont ever enter the gambling thread anymore without my permission. :umad:

im obsessed yet u quoted me as soon as u got back from being bushed :dead:

i forgot u even existed until u came in here to once again ride my nutts :noah:

back on ignore u go fakkit :umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The dips on these stocks are low RIGHT NOW. sure they can/will dip lower, that's why u buy more. No one in here really trying to short these stocks. Thats why i said the safest route is to buy and hold for a couple of years and your money will be gucci. Most these brehs on here aint got the time nor want to stare at stocks all day and do their due diligence ,ect. Most of them dunno how to read a chart or look at level 2 trading to short these stocks. Most of them wanna just buy and let it sit until shyt recovers and then bounce out with a nice profit.

No way would i sell carnival at $17 during their recovery. Sure i would of doubled my investment but why sell when they are a legit powerhouse in their lucrative field? and they made substantial growth the past 3 years. All these stocks will be back to normal after this virus shyt. Time is our only enemy atm which is fine by me,

I don't have a problem with someone buying whatever their positions are and sitting on it... they will be fine in the long term

But for me, during this lockdown I'm sitting around all day so I have plenty of time to make some moves.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't have a problem with someone buying whatever their positions are and sitting on it... they will be fine in the long term

But for me, during this lockdown I'm sitting around all day so I have plenty of time to make some moves.

more power to ya breh. Make that money. :salute:

I wanted to do the same but i kind of hate doing all the DD and constantly checking shyt up. Used to do that for years back in 2010.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
oh look, the fakkit troll who got bushed is back :dead:

im an idiot yet u in here saying "those who are trying to short stocks right now are dumb"

:heh:

typical troll :heh:

btw, dont ever enter the gambling thread anymore without my permission. :umad:

im obsessed yet u quoted me as soon as u got back from being bushed :dead:

i forgot u even existed until u came in here to once again ride my nutts :noah:

back on ignore u go fakkit :umad:

when did I say that? :dahell:

And why would anyone enter the gambling thread when no sports are on? :dahell:

Forgot I existed yet you changed your username to make it about me...lord this idiot has absolutely lost it :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
don't fukk this thread up with silly shyt. Take this shyt some where else. @Maluma's Wallet and others are here to talk about stock only. Ain't no one here to play games.

Just put that clown on ignore. Once he settles in, this thread gonna be toxic :francis:

He toxified the gambling thread until he got bush. No one fukks with that clown on this site

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I silly for wanting to purchase more uber to lower my cost average?