What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I firmly believe this type of stuff should be a mandatory course for people starting in like middle school / high school and is infinitely more valuable than a pottery class
This, taxes, and credit. Go a step further and it's more valuable than most subjects taught in school like geonetry, trigonometry. And if we'e being honest most of the science courses are pretty useless past the basic level for most students.
Man ERI is flying. Thanks for putting me on it Coli.

Really everything is flying now. Lets hope we can get past this Rona and see light at the end of the tunnel
I loafed :mjcry:

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the bottom passed, or we thinkin this could still crash all the way down

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
So is the bottom passed, or we thinkin this could still crash all the way down
My personal belief is we test the March 23rd lows. Earnings season starts next week and that's when people will snap into reality when we start seeing actual numbers and horrible forward guidance. I think the market will be in bear territory until the 4th quarter because second quarter numbers this summer will be atrocious.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
My personal belief is we test the March 23rd lows. Earnings season starts next week and that's when people will snap into reality when we start seeing actual numbers and horrible forward guidance. I think the market will be in bear territory until the 4th quarter because second quarter numbers this summer will be atrocious.

meaning?

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We ain't reach the bottom yet. :mjlit:

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Could be.. but the wild card is Trump opening up the economy maybe sooner than he should. I know technically it's maybe under the governor's discretion but there's enough GOP governors and public support that will want to get back to work..

Basically my prediction is we see more dips as earnings/unemployment numbers trickle in, then Trump opens the economy and it takes off for a minute and then we'll find out where it can sustain..

There will be bullish periods within the bear imo

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
When companies start reporting earnings for the first quarter of the year there will be big revenue loss because the quarter ended March 30 after the nation shut down. Then they will talk about what they expect for the next 3 months, and if the nation is still closed for the foreseeable future, 2nd quarter earnings will be even worse this summer. People will sell off massively for all different types of reasons but mainly because no money is being made so some valuations have to come down.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Could be.. but the wild card is Trump opening up the economy maybe sooner than he should. I know technically it's maybe under the governor's discretion but there's enough GOP governors and public support that will want to get back to work..

Basically my prediction is we see more dips as earnings/unemployment numbers trickle in, then Trump opens the economy and it takes off for a minute and then we'll find out where it can sustain..

There will be bullish periods within the bear imo
I agree with everything you said. I think Trumps only concern is for the economy and the stock market so he won't let it fail on his watch in his mind. And i also agree that there will be bullish spots in this bear market as has happened previous times before, but I think overall when the economy opens back up im not sure if people will be rushing back to restaurant's, theme parks and cruises just yet because people will still be weary until we get a cure or vaccine. When we get that news I think that'll change everything

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
When companies start reporting earnings for the first quarter of the year there will be big revenue loss because the quarter ended March 30 after the nation shut down. Then they will talk about what they expect for the next 3 months, and if the nation is still closed for the foreseeable future, 2nd quarter earnings will be even worse this summer. People will sell off massively for all different types of reasons but mainly because no money is being made so some valuations have to come down.

How can this not be factored in already by now?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

So can I wait to buy carnival stocks?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
How can this not be factored in already by now?
Because we haven't seen actual earnings numbers yet. This rally had more to do with technicals than fundamentals meaning moves like this happen historically on charts all the time. Also we've never seen a complete shutdown of an economy in our lifetimes. It has crushed the mortgage markets, and hospitality industry to it's core

Some companies will go bankrupt others will merge or be bought out. Just like in 2008 when the first big company goes bankrupt all hell will break loose.

So can I wait to buy carnival stocks?
I personally would because the cruise industry will be hit incredibly hard because they were already hurting before this with all the headwinds but now they aren't making any money plus poor balance sheets and you also have to think when the economy reopens are people going to be going on cruises like that? Not only that but their main customer are the ones who are most vulnerable to the virus and that's old people. So I believe the cruise line industry will have a slow start back up and their will also be some consolidation in the space.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Because we haven't seen actual earnings numbers yet. This rally had more to do with technicals than fundamentals meaning moves like this happen historically on charts all the time. Also we've never seen a complete shutdown of an economy in our lifetimes. It has crushed the mortgage markets, and hospitality industry to it's core

Some companies will go bankrupt others will merge or be bought out. Just like in 2008 when the first big company goes bankrupt all hell will break loose.

I personally would because the cruise industry will be hit incredibly hard because they were already hurting before this with all the headwinds but now they aren't making any money plus poor balance sheets and you also have to think when the economy reopens are people going to be going on cruises like that? Not only that but their main customer are the ones who are most vulnerable to the virus and that's old people. So I believe the cruise line industry will have a slow start back up and their will also be some consolidation in the space.

what stocks you considered? You can dm me if you like
:ohhh: