What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
damn, you I copped a when it was at $7. Might have to cop some more to lower my average down. You think this stock is gold?
Im betting on this to recover like every other stock. Its all time low was $11. Its avg the past 2 years is $15+. I bought in at $3.10.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
So i just dropped 10k on Dean foods. They went bankrupt and are being bought by Dairy Farmers of America sometime later this month. The price per share right now is .080 so I plan on holding this stock for a while until they recover (maybe to 1$ per share). I'm hoping to come up around 500k off this move.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So i just dropped 10k on Dean foods. They went bankrupt and are being bought by Dairy Farmers of America sometime later this month. The price per share right now is .080 so I plan on holding this stock for a while until they recover (maybe to 1$ per share). I'm hoping to come up around 500k off this move.

Thats risky as fukk messing with those OTC stocks. Good luck breh

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Thats risky as fukk messing with those OTC stocks. Good luck breh
They were on Nasdaq a few months ago. They used to be the biggest Dairy producer in America. They went bankrupt and were bought by Dairy Farmers of America. If they hadn't been bought by them I wouldn't have even looked at that stock.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They were on Nasdaq a few months ago. They used to be the biggest Dairy producer in America. They went bankrupt and were bought by Dairy Farmers of America. If they hadn't been bought by them I wouldn't have even looked at that stock.

Yea but if u look at their chart since they became a publicly traded stock, it looks horrendus....and being bought doesnt mean the stock will go up. Thats a risky move

Last edited:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:picard:
Breh, you bugged out right now.
Hope you know what your doing lol