What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What are the best etfs and stocks to buy?

Should I mostly focus on companies like Resort/cruise companies and Movie/theater companies since they'll obviously bounce back up?

Pharmaceuticals?

Any other ones?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
weird day on the market today

TSLA survived by announcing they hit their Q1 quotas last minute

SPY some how not only maintained but went up :what: with the news that unemployment hit 6.6 million :what:

someone pulling some shyt behind scenes :patrice:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall need to cop El Dorado stocks now :wow:

what’s their stock name?

AMC theatres is under 3 bucks a share.. what y’all think???

I think the movie industry will be popping once the rona gets out of here. People need shyt to do and the movie game will be ok. They drop a couple Marvel movies on the weekend it opens back up and it’s over.

I work at a marketing company with a studio as a client. Trust me, get in on these movie/entertainment stocks when they’re low. People are gonna want to keep their minds off this stuff and it’s worth it. AMC - might cop a few shares myself and look into regal.

Disney is one to keep a keen eye on. They’re low because ESPN has no sports and they (and other movie studios) will be releasing major films on VOD (like Universal is doing for Trolls) but they will be a prime player. Comcast is gonna have a big 2021 with Fast 9 and Minions being moved to next year so would be good to get in low for both. Disney also owns Hulu and I’m sure subscribers are up and people are using it a lot more. from an advertising perspective, Hulu is a prime service to spend ad dollars.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
what’s their stock name?

I work at a marketing company with a studio as a client. Trust me, get in on these movie/entertainment stocks when they’re low. People are gonna want to keep their minds off this stuff and it’s worth it. AMC - might cop a few shares myself and look into regal.

Disney is one to keep a keen eye on. They’re low because ESPN has no sports and they (and other movie studios) will be releasing major films on VOD (like Universal is doing for Trolls) but they will be a prime player. Comcast is gonna have a big 2021 with Fast 9 and Minions being moved to next year so would be good to get in low for both. Disney also owns Hulu and I’m sure subscribers are up and people are using it a lot more. from an advertising perspective, Hulu is a prime service to spend ad dollars.

Thanks for this, bought 10 shares, wondering if I should buy 10 more?