What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Anybody wanna walk a rookie through this?

Im assuming I just get the E*TRADE app and buy from there but I honestly have no idea

Me and my girl trying to come up :wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
what’s their stock name?

I work at a marketing company with a studio as a client. Trust me, get in on these movie/entertainment stocks when they’re low. People are gonna want to keep their minds off this stuff and it’s worth it. AMC - might cop a few shares myself and look into regal.

Disney is one to keep a keen eye on. They’re low because ESPN has no sports and they (and other movie studios) will be releasing major films on VOD (like Universal is doing for Trolls) but they will be a prime player. Comcast is gonna have a big 2021 with Fast 9 and Minions being moved to next year so would be good to get in low for both. Disney also owns Hulu and I’m sure subscribers are up and people are using it a lot more. from an advertising perspective, Hulu is a prime service to spend ad dollars.

ERI

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also look for the companies with upcoming stock splits.

This is an opportunity to not only get cheap stocks, but also get a extra shares out of the original purchase.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said fukk it and copped me 20 shares of ERI. Let's see where it goes down the road

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Warren Buffet just put 43 million into Delta stocks. Were trading at $50-$60 this time last year. Down to $20 now. I’m gonna wait for it to bottom out and buy the fukk out of it. Long game, that’s a sure bet.

Thats the only bet at this time with every stock.