What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Game stop :scust:

Dipping aint always bad. U can avgerage out the stocks you already invested into by buying more. Dont expect these stocks to rise anytime soon. Right now people looking for short term gains with news and stuff and selling off by the end of the day or following morning. Going be very volatile. We still havent seen the bottom yet with how everything is going with the virus. I wouldnt bet on the senate to find a solution to keep the economy from crashing if everything is on lock down for months. But buying now with these prices and holding long term is still a safe and good bet. With all these stocks falling 50%+ off from their regular averages, it would be impossible for them not to go back up whenever things get back on track.

One thing i stopped doing was looking at my stocks every hour or so. U might get an impulse to sell if your shyt is down -10%+. Has happened to me several times and the stock goes right back up at the closing of the day and even in after hours.

These investments we doing should only be long term. Well at least thats what im doing and recommending to ya'll. Look at it once, and then call it a day. Unless u plan on buying more...
Game stop is a good bet

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
So i just dropped 10k on Dean foods. They went bankrupt and are being bought by Dairy Farmers of America sometime later this month. The price per share right now is .080 so I plan on holding this stock for a while until they recover (maybe to 1$ per share). I'm hoping to come up around 500k off this move.

Bruh i get it..

Sometimes you gotta drop ya nuts and take whatever comes after

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
A quick rundown of stocks I'm buying in the coming months

Airlines: I'm going with who has the best balance sheets and who are more likely to survive. Southwest has the lowest amount of long term debt at $1.8 billion while others are about 10 billion or more. Delta has good balance sheet probably the best in the sector if im not mistaking. And i love flying JetBlue and I like the company overall so that is something I'll be happy owning. I'm waiting until after the bailout because Berkshire Hathaway just sold off some airline stocks which leads me to believe something not so good may be on the horizon so I'm waiting.

Entertainment: I'm going with AMC theater they should get some of that bailout money and bounce back relatively strong. Also looking at MGM grand, Wynn resorts, Six flags and Live Nation.

Other I'm buying will be foot locker, planet fitness, JP Morgan Chase, Newell brands, and L brands which owns bath and body works, pink and Victoria secret.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They trash and lose stores yearly.
yall might be right
they are trading as if they are bankrupt but i dont think they will be
once the new video game cycle begins their situation will improve
they have been a cash flow beast and have limited debt
i think theyll make it out but need to change mgmt
but i could be wrong