What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m thinking about it but this seems to be a risky one... trying to see if more of them Coli brokers give some tips or some shyt.
I was just reading an article and a guy said its risky but should correct itself to about 8 dollars a share because the patent for their medicine wouldn't be able to be put out as a generic until 2022 most likely. I bought 2375 shares so :francis:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just reading an article and a guy said its risky but should correct itself to about 8 dollars a share because the patent for their medicine wouldn't be able to be put out as a generic until 2022 most likely. I bought 2375 shares so :francis:

good looking for the info.. still thinking about this man.... you gonna come up big. You bought those shares today?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
My watchlist
Screenshot_20200331-141639_Robinhood.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-141633_Robinhood.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-141624_Robinhood.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-141618_Robinhood.jpg

Who else should I add before I start investing
And who should i invest in 1st

Rep for serious answers

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Man my purchase average was $15 for amrn that bullshyt judge messed my Robinhood stats all up.. fukk whoever recommended this shyt pretty sure I got the idea from the bio stocks thread in higher learning..

Bought more to bring my average down to $6 and some change.. doesn't make sense but I'm trying these investor tactics and it's kinda prideful never picked a straight loser like this

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man my purchase average was $15 for amrn that bullshyt judge messed my Robinhood stats all up.. fukk whoever recommended this shyt pretty sure I got the idea from the bio stocks thread in higher learning..

Bought more to bring my average down to $6 and some change.. doesn't make sense but I'm trying these investor tactics and it's kinda prideful never picked a straight loser like this

Trust me man. This is the first time I’m trying to make some moves on this stock shyt and I haven’t dropped the bag on anything yet. I do believe scared money don’t make money so just keep pushing man. Messing with this we gonna lose money. Nothing is guaranteed in this. I’m hoping something is gonna happen tomorrow to help me make that one move cuz once I make that first
Move, I’m probably gonna get hooked on this shyt. Good luck!

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck to y'all investing in them penny stocks. shyt is all over the map. I only fukk with trusted companies for right now. Another drop should be coming soon so if y'all missed out on the last one you have time to get in this one
I made money with ibio when I was in Europe back in nov-dec when shyt was just popping off with the virus and made ok money but pulled out too quick. Like you say tho, those penny stocks are volatile af

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
yeah, i shoulda copped Royal Caribbean when it was like 22, panicked last week when it hit 44 and copped a few shares, but now it's back below 30 :snoop:

Bought a decent chunk of Carnival at 16 but it's around 12 now. :francis:

Yeah, them shyts gonna drop some mo. Just waitin before I load up on Royal Carib again.
I think once they say the Rona is outta here and we can go outside again these cruise stocks will blow up again. I know people who are itching to get on a cruise soon as this shyt is over(I’m one of them) we had a crew scheduled to go this month but we got pushed back to next year smh. I’m holding out hope that they’ll come back

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daimler is a must buy stock this year.

They were already down due to emissions cheating fines & the amount of capital they are investing into electrification.

When the market bounces back expect to see it around $11 per share and $14 per share by end of Q1 2021.