What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I see something I like, like that tilray and deposted the funds I needed and my money was available immediately

damn...that’s good to know...I have an account w/ them that I never used

I was pissed to hear about that downtime they had tho

so I’m still hesitant to use them

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
anybody have any idea how the market trends this week with trump announcing the bail out for large corporations

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why y'all liking Ford so much? Yeah it's dirt cheap but them muthafukkas been bullshytting for the longest. Their 52-week high is $10 and some change. They don't have a real strong outlook. I could see them doubling for you but a triple might be a stretch.

Long story short, I feel there are better deals out there.

I mean when it hits high again Ill sell it off...:mjlol:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Loaded up on oil stocks (CPE and KOS if y'all wanna know) because once this russia and saudi beef is over they should shoot through the roof.
Trump wants to open the country by middle of April, so he'll want to get involved in the beef as sort it out.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why y'all liking Ford so much? Yeah it's dirt cheap but them muthafukkas been bullshytting for the longest. Their 52-week high is $10 and some change. They don't have a real strong outlook. I could see them doubling for you but a triple might be a stretch.

Long story short, I feel there are better deals out there.

Whats wrong with doubling your money? Ford will recover. If they recovered from the 2008 fiasco then this should be no problem. Their quality went up after 2009.

Yall being too greedy with this shyt thinking every stock gonna hit like MFA lol. Any high market cap stock is good to buy in now and hold until the market recovers including Ford. Even if they dont hit their all time high, i can still see $8 easily which is a profit.

But i do fully expect a Monday massacre and everything will bleed.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats wrong with doubling your money? Ford will recover. If they recovered from the 2008 fiasco then this should be no problem. Their quality went up after 2009.

Yall being too greedy with this shyt thinking every stock gonna hit like MFA lol. Any high market cap stock is good to buy in now and hold until the market recovers including Ford. Even if they dont hit their all time high, i can still see $8 easily which is a profit.

Yep! And that's why I got pending transactions for MFA & MGM right now. Might as well add them to my portfolio while the getting is good.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I got u. I'm just saying with Ford you gotta be patient and I don't wanna tie up a lot of money in them and wait on them because I think there's other companies that will do better for me.