What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Shorted apple again yesterday. And I dont even know about options like that. Just gonna sell the contracts when they're worth more

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This was a decent week, all things considered, and I hope (if it’s gonna be a slow boil) that this lil wave continues. I have a bunch of shyt from last year (like these cannibis companies) that dragged my portfolio into the ground

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Quick tip on making a profit for u brehs who PM me or are new to this.
For example, we gonna use exxon mobile (XOM)
Open up your stock chart and go back one year. See what the stock was steadily trading at (exxon was trading steadily at $68-$74. )

Now see the price for it today $36. Thats about a 50% drop. Thats a good stock to invest in especially since giant oil stocks always recover. Same thing with mortgage industry. shyt might go up or go down but these the type of stocks u wanna put alot into and let it sit because eventually it will get back on track and u will be doubling ypur money plus getting dividends.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I won’t lie. I’m not even looking for a quick flip. I’m looking for something that although I know it’s a risk I can still put 1k and hope I get anywhere from 60-100k down the line. Lol...

Breh thats a +6000 to 60,000% gain :dead:

You would have warren buffett at your door asking for advice :heh:

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I won’t lie. I’m not even looking for a quick flip. I’m looking for something that although I know it’s a risk I can still put 1k and hope I get anywhere from 60-100k down the line. Lol...
If a stock like boeing suddenly dropped again, it's very possible.