What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh thats a +6000 to 60,000% gain :dead:

You would have warren buffett at your door asking for advice :heh:

breh, I am ready to throw 10k at something and let it sit but my wife don’t believe in me or the Coli stock brokers. :yeshrug:

edit: I think if Monday becomes a bad day for stock but a good day for us trying to buy in, I’m still gonna be late. I downloaded ameritrade and fidelity and still haven’t put money into it and I believe I read it takes a week to go into the system. I’m never gonna win at this shyt.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, I am ready to throw 10k at something and let it sit but my wife don’t believe in me or the Coli stock brokers. :yeshrug:

edit: I think if Monday becomes a bad day for stock but a good day for us trying to buy in, I’m still gonna be late. I downloaded ameritrade and fidelity and still haven’t put money into it and I believe I read it takes a week to go into the system. I’m never gonna win at this shyt.
Robinhood is immediately in your account when you push that deposit button

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brought some more pieces of Ford today...:mjgrin:

Why y'all liking Ford so much? Yeah it's dirt cheap but them muthafukkas been bullshytting for the longest. Their 52-week high is $10 and some change. They don't have a real strong outlook. I could see them doubling for you but a triple might be a stretch.

Long story short, I feel there are better deals out there.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya that’s why I’m try cashapp...the $$$ is pulled directly/immediately from your account...the trade off is its very barebones and there’s some stocks missing...for instance I couldn’t find PK