What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Then please get the fukk out of the thread. Im sure there is a tranny photo thread or a celebrity gossip thread that will catch your intrest. SMH
:childplease:

It's my money and I do what I please...don't shout at me go yell at that immigration officer for once...you didn't have say anything to me...could've just ignored me and go back to your bizness:camby:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I sold exxon when it hit 37. Bought in at 34.25.

Im assuming its gonna dip near or even below my original buy in on monday and will put like 3k on it and let it sit until it trends at $70+.

Its a great time to short squeeze these stocks.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
where you guys buy stocks? i wanna hop into this

I use Stash & CashApp.

Try robinhood :lolbron:

Everyone's Robinhood doesn't come with a credit line? It instantly adds cash to your buying power and it comes outta your bank account in like a week

Since most brokerages are commission free now might as well go with a great one.

Get rid of Robinhood brehs.

TD Ameritrade
Fidelity
Schwab
eTrade

6 Best Online Stock Brokers for Beginners for March 2020 | The Ascent

All are commission free without minimums.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Fidelity

Leave amateur operations like Robinhood alone

I find it funny yall bash robinhood. I use TD ameritrade platform to look at stock charts but use robinhood to trade. Their phone app trumps all for trading while on the road.

Like what makes it even qualify as amateur? U buy and sell there and make money.

Yall really gonna start stanning brokerages now? :dahell:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I find it funny yall bash robinhood. I use TD ameritrade platform to look at stock charts but use robinhood to trade. Their phone app trumps all for trading while on the road.

Like what makes it even qualify as amateur? U buy and sell there and make money.

Yall really gonna start stanning brokerages now? :dahell:
3 times this year the entire platform was down during huge trade periods for over 24 hours

That’s amateurish, and it resulted in a lot of money being lost

they charge you a maintenance fee for doing less than other brokerages

they restrict how often you can trade your own stock

and in their their TOS I personally don’t like how you don’t have the stock when you make a purchase

it’s not stanning, it’s business, and Robinhood is bad for business

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 times this year the entire platform was down during huge trade periods for over 24 hours

That’s amateurish, and it resulted in a lot of money being lost

they charge you a maintenance fee for doing less than other brokerages

they restrict how often you can trade your own stock

and in their their TOS I personally don’t like how you don’t have the stock when you make a purchase

it’s not stanning, it’s business, and Robinhood is bad for business

damn I can’t lie...he’s right :ehh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You think this is a good buy? I bought a few shares but I, thinking of getting more. I try to buy into shyt that I use a lot.. I use Groupon.
It had a lot of action today. Made it up to around 1.30. Then the 'I won't hold over the weekend' a$$holes came in after hours and dumped. :mjlol: Seems they did it across the indexes.:francis: I want it to hit 1.50 and I see that happening sometime next week.:yeshrug:

Edit : There is no reason for this stock to be this low. It's not the only one either. It followed the market down which is a good indicator that if the market goes up it will follow. Plus they are actively involved in coronavirus response. Anybody actively involved in the response? Grab a few shares. Unless they are bankrupt or they didn't sink with the market. :francis: