What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
thank me later brehs
Can I ask why you bought Tilray? what makes you think they'll reach 20s again? Seems like other weed companies have taken their place or will do.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Don't do it

The problem with these Canadian Weed companies is they over anticipated the amount of weed they were gonna sell when weed became legal in Canada. They have too much product and their is no demand. Also the "hope" that they will come to America and sell their product, look at what happened here where weed has became legal. California, Colorado didn't buy their shyt, they made their own.
No demand ? Marijuana in Canada is the most protible and open market world wifde

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No demand ? Marijuana in Canada is the most protible and open market world wifde
The amount of product does not match the demand, they have too much product

thats why the stocks have been sinking for the past year besides the overall company mismanagement, theres alot of that too

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Disney is up like $11 at $95, they’re gonna launch disney+ in Europe.

shoulda bought more.

Not just that....peep some of those European countries. Spain...Italy....ravaged by Coronavirus. This is definitely the time to get into Disney, which is was already a relatively safe investment as is. But to see differences you gotta put in a lot of money imo.

I'm keeping track of it anyway and hopefully if I wait a little the figure could still drop some more. This is still a decent time to buy regardless.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
gonna wait for the end of the day to see if disney goes down, but i'll still be copping if it stays at 95. Disney will inevitably become a 1000 share price in the future (end of next year imo). 5000 by 2025. I'm throwing a stack at it.:yeshrug: